lbpomg95 Messages 2,103 A field in England Oct 19, 2024 #2 Nope. The stupidest cars I've won the race with are the 1929 Mercedes S Barker Tourer and the engine swapped Abarth 595. Last edited: Oct 19, 2024
Nope. The stupidest cars I've won the race with are the 1929 Mercedes S Barker Tourer and the engine swapped Abarth 595.
Aedum Messages 50 Michican Oct 19, 2024 #3 lbpomg95 Nope. The stupidest cars I've won the race with are the 1929 Mercedes S Barker Tourer and the engine swapped Abarth 595. Click to expand... Yeah I've done about every car in game. This was the toughest one. The Autobianchi A112 Abarth 85 was 2nd toughest win but was easy compared to this one.
lbpomg95 Nope. The stupidest cars I've won the race with are the 1929 Mercedes S Barker Tourer and the engine swapped Abarth 595. Click to expand... Yeah I've done about every car in game. This was the toughest one. The Autobianchi A112 Abarth 85 was 2nd toughest win but was easy compared to this one.