N nvous23 Messages 6 Messages zfzkev Nov 27, 2010 #1 I've been checking the used car lot after every race and haven't seen the GT-S yet, only the G-Limited... Anyone else get it from an event/race or seen it in the used car lot? TIA.
I've been checking the used car lot after every race and haven't seen the GT-S yet, only the G-Limited... Anyone else get it from an event/race or seen it in the used car lot? TIA.
fitftw (Banned) Messages 1,642 Messages Rave2Grave Nov 27, 2010 #2 was the GT-S the soft top version? Or fixed roof? I don't remember, but it did look awesome. Not even sure it's in GT5.
was the GT-S the soft top version? Or fixed roof? I don't remember, but it did look awesome. Not even sure it's in GT5.
N nvous23 Messages 6 Messages zfzkev Nov 27, 2010 #3 Its the 97 3SGTE... turbo... the soft top's are the spyders (yuck)
cresentfresh Messages 41 Oregon/USA Messages cresentfresh Nov 27, 2010 #4 I've got it. Just keep looking in the used car lot
N nvous23 Messages 6 Messages zfzkev Nov 27, 2010 #5 You're positive it was the Turbo model? I guess i will just keep checking... kind of annoying.