Anyone still playing Tourist Trophy ?

• Thread starter krazzeeman
  • 66 comments
Is there still anyone who plays this great game?
Yes I know it's old now but I still think it's the best game ever,never mind the ps3 this game is the best.
I dont have a ps3 and I'm not intrested in up to date graphics the game play is most important and this game is just pure fun.
Yes I'm old [50]
I only play tourist trophy and haunting ground two of the most underated games around.These games keep me young..LOL:)

Is there still anyone who plays this great game?
Yes I know it's old now but I still think it's the best game ever,never mind the ps3 this game is the best.
I dont have a ps3 and I'm not intrested in up to date graphics the game play is most important and this game is just pure fun.
Yes I'm old [50]
I only play tourist trophy and haunting ground two of the most underated games around.These games keep me young..LOL:)

I play it occasionally :) Just cant get the last license on S Class!!!!! :sly:

Hello, I also still play this game and have a lot of fun 👍

Maybe someone will think about the league/hotlap or something? 💡

This is a staple in the PS library at my house. It will always be played and I love taking pictures of myself riding the MC's and posting them! Best PS2 game by leaps and bounds

thanks for the replies guys,good to see there are a few of us still playing,I'm taking pics riding..falling off..!...LOL
I'm making a account at deviant art so I can upload pics,I'll let you know when I have upload some pics..so you can have a look
I'm also going to record my gameplay this will be uploaded to metacafe because I hate you tube..!
thanks everyone see you soon if anyone wants to e-mail me feel free
krazzeeman@yahoo.com

RIDE LIKE THE WIND GUYS..!

Can't we set up a time trial tournament between us, lovers of Tourist Trophy!?!
Very simply once in two weeks by example with a particular motorcycle on a particular track. I hope maybe you are interested.

I, too, have recently started playing Tourist Trophy after some time of dust collecting. It's by far, yet to this date, the best motorcycle game hands down. Well executed, simple and fun but shamefully underrated.

I'm still being optimistic about Kaz & Co. one day resurrecting Tourist Trophy and giving us a worthy sequel. But realistically, I have my obvious doubts. Sales figures usually speak for themselves.

Cheers and Happy Riding!

Still ridin.. and loving it.. haha

im officially starting the trial challenge..

Nurburgring..

1000cc street bikes..
pro braking ( front and back are seperate )
performance tires..

my time approx ( 7.34.50 )
on a yamaha yzf 1000 ( street )
am working on a video ..

Let's say that someone on here posted an incredible, almost unbelievable, time. Would that person be required to post a video for them to be taken seriously?

ok
i see there are some non-believers out there
( i would say the same thing if you said you got a respectable time ..)

while looking for the video of that beautiful time ( 7.34.12 )
i found a video of me(on another memory card )
on the YZF1000 doing a 7.32.299

you still dont believe me

okay..... say hello to my little.. " picture "
i will upload the video as soon as i figure out how ahaha lol

Attachments

• Nurburgring Time Trials.pdf
    712.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Im loving this game again and im much better at it than i was when i first put the game down
im just doing laps around the 'ring usually on a 400 for a warm up then a 600, i was quite pround of the time i got even if i clipped abit of grass
cbr600rr street bike street spec tyres default transmission and street exaust but with softened dampers and max preload
time 7'32'647

"theamazinbagman"....cbr600rr street bike street spec tyres default transmission and street exaust but with softened dampers and max preload
time 7'32'647.....
Thats a nice time.. on a 600 ?? cmon man
i want prooof.. lol
video or picture..
by the way check this out

youtube video
yzf1000 ( street )
arcade mode time trial
nurburgring -- 7.32.299
http://youtu.be/8tj8-NbLZjA

Last edited:
I do not have a PS2 anymore so would still be playing it.

I remember getting very low 7min on the ring with the road bikes, not the race bikes. I think I was allot better a TT than I am at GT5, almost Alien like at TT.

Lets hope we see TT on the PS3

theamazinbagman

i saw the vid.. verrry nice..
that 600 looks like its on steriods..
im gonna try the 600 on the ring to see if i can get close to that time
it took me a couple of laps to get 7.32.299 on the 1000

p.s. i dont ride motorcycles in real life.. my ( you no waats ) aren't big enough.. lol
thats why TT2 NEEDS to happen !!!!!

cmon kaz

PAPPACLART

I bought my ps2 a couple of months ago 1 controller 1 memory card and the console for £15 then i bought tourist trophy for £1

Last edited:
If I was in the UK, I would just go an buy one like you say, but I live in Italy and they are 100 Euro new and I do not find them secondhand. I suppose I could try ebay but my last experience of ebay in Italy was a disaster as the courier's are pretty awful here.

well i got the console from a mate and he sort of gave me a discount which is cheating really
but i bought the game in the shops for £1
i also bought motogp10/11 today i dont really like it, im going to find ttsuperbikes instead

Still playing it and enjoying it very much.
Hooked up the ol' PS2 again to play Ace Combat at first, but since I started taking lessons to get my motorcycle drivers license, I started to play TT more and more.

some people miss TTrophy..

a little to muuch ..

1805_TT-people_HOME.jpg

:ill: .. :indiff:

:gtpflag: --- cmon TTROPHY2---:mad: --- :gtpflag:

:gtpflag:

but since I started taking lessons to get my motorcycle drivers license, I started to play TT more and more.
well don't be doing any record laps when your taking your test, and be safe, i really want to ride too i cant wait, but im not done doing stupid stuff in the car

Well the wild driving years are behind me, although I still have occasional sporty driving urge. :sly:
At the moment I’m browsing for a nice fzs 600 fazer, which will be a perfect bike to begin with as far as I’ve read on a dozen of sites. :)
The rest is a bit over my budget.
One thing is certain, driving a motorbike is very addictive I can't wait to do my last three or four lessons before doing the final exam, unfortunately I don't have a date yet. :indiff:

One thing is certain, driving a motorbike is very addictive I can't wait to do my last three or four lessons before doing the final exam, unfortunately I don't have a date yet. :indiff:
Yes, it really is. Greatest feeling, ever. I just couldn't get enough of my 125cc dirtbike, before it got stolen by some low lifes.

Can't own nice things anymore.

Absolutely fall in love with this game every time I decide to plug the PS2 back in. My favourite bikes are the nimble, lower-powered sports bikes. The big, modern ones just lack that chuckability.

Looks like I'll have to go purchase me another PS2 and TT. I know I beat the game about 5 times or so and had to get gold for my friends memory cards too. Ahh, the good ol' days.

Back