Anyone - Touge Squad? (Or Keen for the wangan!)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5: Prologue' started by Marley-Touge, Nov 15, 2010.

1. DrifTa-AJV

DrifTa-AJV

hey guys new to this forum just had a short drift sesssion with marley and motortrend (thanks marley for adding me) this is going to be unreal just i few ideas i thought i would share since we cant make point to point races we need someone to create a long narrow twisted track and run on a 1 lap event to make it p2p maybe run an initial d race rule like in best motoring touge challenge. another idea i had was d1gp or formula d style since we can have spectators now and 16 racers we could have top 16 battles with spectators judging while waiting for there round anyways feel free to add me my psn id is the same as my id here DriftA-AJV look foward to drifting with ya all

2. motortrend

motortrend

I just finished the video:

Enjoy
    Looks best in 480p, not 720

3. Rovered78

Rovered78

IM down for sure! tandem is something i am defs looking forward to in my bluebird ahaha
    PSN : Rovered78

4. Marley-Touge

Marley-Touge

Coool Video! :D Need to find a way to get the videos in top quality, how did you take them off the ps3?

And sure Rovered. Add me:

Marley-TougeHero

or i'll add you next time im on.

and Drifta, sound's cool! I'd love to have a monthly drift day where people just come and muck about! Would be really fun.

5. Rovered78

Rovered78

Motortrend your friend list is actually full! haha but anyone good for a session tonight?

6. Marley-Touge

Marley-Touge

Im up for it!! what time?

7. Marley-Touge

Marley-Touge

Okay i think we should setup a new thread in the GT5 Drifting thread which has just been created...

8. driftking9

driftking9 (Banned)

PSN: Driftking9