Anyone wanna take my challenge? :)

United States
Ohio
Whether or not you extremely good drifters would find it a challenge or not im curious to see someome do it. Also despite people not drifting for points i do want it is required.

What my challenge is for someone to take any car idc wut it is and drift the whole course of nurburgring 24h without breaking the score. From when you first go across the starting line to when you finish must be 1 score.

Theres no part on this course that is not driftable its just that i want to see someone pull it all together. I myself have drifted mostly all of the course with a DS3 but i let my score count every section so that if i did wreck then it didnt go away.

So.... will anyone take my challenge and drift the whole course without getting the score meeter to go away and post a video of it. :)

ps...you get bragging rights of bring first XD
pss...even more bonus bragging points for using a wheel :) simply because its 3x as hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to the following for doing the challenge: (in order they have submitted)
1st - MLD_Silk

Last edited:
Have no way of recording replays so *shrugs*

Though I'd imagine I've earned enough trust 'round here for my word to be taken =/

Might give this a shot later, sounds interesting.

I bealive many people have done it already. I recently saw a video of a guy doing it. Now, without breaking the score: I am not sure since I don´t remember if this person was using that mode.

DriftShiro
I bealive many people have done it already. I recently saw a video of a guy doing it. Now, without breaking the score: I am not sure since I don´t remember if this person was using that mode.

I know Dan can do it hahaha.

With the Nurburgring being in GT4 and 5 there has been plenty of time for someone to drift the entire length.

However with 5's point system (However awful it may be and we all know that it is) it would be an interesting way to compete.

I'm up for it I can record it and post it on YouTube. But it's going to show me with the wheel too because my dazzle is broken so I have no way to just record the lap.

there is absolutely no section that cannot be done. ive drifted the straight at 160mph before and the rest of the course. ive just never kept the score going.

:)

Have no way of recording replays so *shrugs*

Though I'd imagine I've earned enough trust 'round here for my word to be taken =/

Might give this a shot later, sounds interesting.

since your trusted you can probably just take picture of your final score. If you do it it should easily break 100k. At least from my experience getting 80k with breaking the score. Im sure a score much higher than this is achievable since i usually mess up "somewhere" on the course. every time because i dont have the patience to do it perfectly XD...i just like drifting on that course

Last edited:
Drifted all of it a few times but I don't play offline so...

All though I could care less about having to manji down the straights, that's just boring lol.

I told a good friend of mine about this challenge last night. He said "yeah, I'll do it". I told him to record it and I'll post it here.

Well, here is the video of him doing this on his G27. He hit a score of 207263.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpYLHdkUCbU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy.

Well Done! Kinda want to make a youtube account just to congratulate him. :)

tumblr_ltiy5hzTC01r5qrimo1_500.gif

I know Dan can do it hahaha.

Wait, what?

I told a good friend of mine about this challenge last night. He said "yeah, I'll do it". I told him to record it and I'll post it here.

Well, here is the video of him doing this on his G27. He hit a score of 207263.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpYLHdkUCbU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enjoy.

Ohhhhhhh. Ok.

But this does sound like a fun challenge. I can't post replays, but I still want to try it out.

Wait, what?
But this does sound like a fun challenge. I can't post replays, but I still want to try it out.

yeah even i want to take my own challenge now. Except i would have to use a DS3 since im not THAT good with a wheel yet. learning fast... but not there yet. :)

Just post a picture of final score if possible, should be somewere near his.

CallmeDan
Ok. *Sprints to PS3 and buys a C63 AMG*

His tunes are amazing and the way he drives is too. When i was talking to you about how I tune my drift cars for feeling. He basically invented that hahaha.

MOPARbarrett5
Just wondering i did a full lap drift at la sarthe 09 no chicane and got about 318000 pts is that good?

Pictures, video?

And you must had been Manjing that whole straightaway.

DSUjoeDirte9
does the guy who did that video ave a GTPlanet account? ima list all those who have actually done it in original post.

No. He has not been interested in GTP in a very long time (long story). I think you could just list his PSN ID in the OP.

Back