madsyste Messages 9 Stavanger Messages madsyste Jun 15, 2013 #1 Im looking for the Volvo 240. If anyone have it i would gladly trade or pay for it.
F FrozenNoobPie Messages 54 Sarp Messages FrozenNoobPie Jun 15, 2013 #2 I have a couple. Send me a FR and ill donate one for you
madsyste Messages 9 Stavanger Messages madsyste Jun 15, 2013 #3 Ok, any car you looking for? Maby i have it
F FrozenNoobPie Messages 54 Sarp Messages FrozenNoobPie Jun 15, 2013 #4 Its ok. I got 15+ og them. Gir de til nordmenn vettu
madsyste Messages 9 Stavanger Messages madsyste Jun 16, 2013 #5 Hehe, takk takk Har lett lenge etter den!
R raph7845 Messages 181 Victoriaville Messages raph7845 Jun 16, 2013 #6 Do you have another one for me? I would like to tune one
F FrozenNoobPie Messages 54 Sarp Messages FrozenNoobPie Jun 16, 2013 #7 raph7845 Do you have another one for me? I would like to tune one Click to expand... Sure!
R raph7845 Messages 181 Victoriaville Messages raph7845 Jun 16, 2013 #8 FrozenNoobPie Sure! Click to expand... What do you want for it?
F FrozenNoobPie Messages 54 Sarp Messages FrozenNoobPie Jun 16, 2013 #9 raph7845 What do you want for it? Click to expand... Do you have one of these paintchips: gold chrome, silver chrome, Black matte?
raph7845 What do you want for it? Click to expand... Do you have one of these paintchips: gold chrome, silver chrome, Black matte?
R raph7845 Messages 181 Victoriaville Messages raph7845 Jun 16, 2013 #10 I have some chromes, and i have 2 black mattes
F FrozenNoobPie Messages 54 Sarp Messages FrozenNoobPie Jun 16, 2013 #11 What do you want to give for it? You can decide
madsyste Messages 9 Stavanger Messages madsyste Jun 16, 2013 #12 Sender deg en FR bil imorgen PSN : madsyste
R raph7845 Messages 181 Victoriaville Messages raph7845 Jun 16, 2013 #13 I can send you a chrome paint, probably a silver, i dont think i have any gold left
F FrozenNoobPie Messages 54 Sarp Messages FrozenNoobPie Jun 16, 2013 #14 raph7845 I can send you a chrome paint, probably a silver, i dont think i have any gold left Click to expand... Sure. Send me a FR and ill turn my ps3 on In 2 minutes
raph7845 I can send you a chrome paint, probably a silver, i dont think i have any gold left Click to expand... Sure. Send me a FR and ill turn my ps3 on In 2 minutes