Resource icon

re-done windows for BTCC Volvo 850 estateSkins  n/a

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
maximeerkat submitted a new resource:

re-done windows for BTCC Volvo 850 estate - window skin only

to install: unzip and drag the .dds file into the correct skin folder and hit overwrite.

Redone the windows on the BTCC Volvo 850 estate just so there is no "milkyness" to them, not a huge fix but it was bugging me so i decided to change it and share incase it bugged anyone else. first pic is as it was the second is after, not a huge difference but in my opinion it looks alot better with windows made of glass instead of semi skimmed milk. i would of done the inside aswell i did try but the...

Read more about this resource...

(deleted)

EDIT : thanks , those windows were disturbing indeed, will give it a go with your replacements

Last edited:
hi, anyone knows how to save the Update previews settings & preview window position?
Each time I need to drag the preview window aside because it's behind the settings window... I would like to store the position so I don't have to do that anymore each time (after about thousanth times I'm finally fed up with it :lol: )

View attachment 1312882
hello mate, i am unsure of the answer for you, was this meant to be posted in the main thread? and posted here by accident?

Back