Anyone want to add me to their PSN friends list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brunet Paquet
  • 4 comments
  • 632 views

Brunet Paquet

(Banned)
Messages
33
Canada
Canada
Messages
AllAroundGamerJC
Messages
Watts Newman77
I'm bored of being all alone and playing Solo mode. i want some spice in my GT Life.

A few things i need to state:
1. Daytona Oval is too much stress for me. Its banked corners which tilt the screen really throw me off in addition to the previous.
2. I'm afraid of Eiger Nordwand... the Mountain is so big i think it might eat me.
3. I like to race with Normal driving physics. (Not realistic settings,i always crash.)
4. I use assists.
5. I want to run without player collisions.
6. I'm extremely scared of risking a roll-over. I got the trophy when GT5 came out,and when the chase cam didn't wobble like now.

And 7. Please don't use Netflix or Youtube constantly. my old friends do so,and they can't see my messages while they watch their movies.

That's it. if you think you can meet my eccentric criterias,please post your PSN below and i'll add you if you want to.
 
Hi! Unfortunately this is not the right place for this sort of requests. :)
I fail to see how can this possibly be a question related to Gran Turismo 5. As you were previously told here.

Which led you to do the right thing, and creating thread to introduce yourself here. Well done! 👍
This was the right thing to do, therefore, there is no need to open yet another thread with the exact same subject. You could have simply just posted this on your second thread.

I would love to be your friend, however, your demands of keeping me away from netflix because you want to message me, led me to believe that you will most likely be spamming me with messages asking me to come online in GT5 just so I can race with you all the time.

You shouldn't ask people to stop what they are doing simply because you want their attention. :)

Still, if you think I'm wrong, fell free to add me and we'll have a blast online! :sly:👍
 
#1 Deko Wolf has an amazing user picture.
#2 I'm new to GT5 and I will attempt to do my best racing against you.
 
Just a quick bunch of reasons why i went and made this thread: 💡

1:I kept getting welcomes instead of people who'd want to add me. lol
2:I already had a thread,i know that,but it was dead.
3:Knowing my clumsiness,i forgot to write:"Not overly watch netflix". instead of the dumbness i wrote. O.o'

So...yeah. Not trying to offend anyone. if the mods could merge both of my threads in one i'd love it. but the tidying up problems would be terrible.:crazy:
 
I work until 7pm and don't play GT5 that much these days, but you are free to send me a FR. We could play some GT5 if I see you online :)
 
Back