Arathorn's album

• Thread starter Arathorn
  • 125 comments
I like the 5th shot, it looks like one of those type of art angle shots. Anyway please drop by my gallery sometime mate.

Yeah, I know it's not my best update, I was trying to capture the sun reflection in the car, I'll keep trying to do diferent photos without editing!!

I believe he was a good king in some place and called his son Arathorn too xDD :dunce:

Seeing your galleries, I seem a noob, stop doing that photos!!! :ouch: :)

Pink_the_Floyd
Very nice, only;

The wing doesn't look that good on the ZZII ;)
I put it cause I modified this car for a competition on the playstation forum :)

My really ZZII is the blue one in a previous update 👍

M5-on-it
how do you get your photos to a PC

I know about that pc tv tuner, does that work?

Got plenty of euro driftin' pics

M3 GTR son!
Using an USB, simple as that...

Thank you all really!! :dopey:

Look especially the 4º in 2º row, its my fav for long time!!

PD: Lopiqol, you don't need to translate your phrases xDxD

I know someone who photoshop you photos :lol:

Mmm, i've taking a Nords sesion since 1AM... such Q2 says, only very HQ xDDD. Soon, it will be public ;)

Salu2.alexwrc

:lol: I've been waiting that session since I knew you got GT4!!!

This is my last, another very good session I think 👍

PD: ay alex, ese inglish de Cuenca xDxD

I´ve been waiting myself too :lol: :lol:

I'd like to take photos of all kilometer points of Nords, but I haven't mp3... waiting for a friend who lend me one :ouch: Next session probably will be, a rare style of photos with no car objetive, showing a subliminal face of Green Hell and conmmemorating Kaz's team efforts to include it in GT4. In fact, I believe GT evolution to 4 means Photo mode + Nords.

About 300C... well, you know my exigent point of view. You have better captures such TT´s and more, and at the moment im not going to take the Chrysler in Potochop. In my opinion, a session based on elegant composition 300C-background could be cool, because this car have special personality.

I remember another user session of GTplanet... white 300C at Infi that represents im trying to say.

One question, what do you do with your edited pics?:crazy: :lol:

Im sorry, my english have many mistakes. Im learning it as faster as a I can :)

English from Galicia, Ara, not Cuenca. Carallo!

Salu2.alexwrc

Latest Posts

Back