arcade mode 2 g29 controllers

• Thread starter Zowy52
  • 4 comments
I'm trying to do the split screen 2 player arcade race using 2 G29 controllers, but PS4 only recognizes one G29. I can plug either controller in separately and they work, but not both together. Doesn't matter which port I use, both ports and wheels work in any combination as long as there is only one wheel. 2 player race sets up properly, but the second wheel isn't recognized and the game just hangs up. Tried reboots with and without controllers plugged in, no change. I've tried using a 6 port USB hub, no difference. Anyone have a workaround or advice?

There is a thread somewhere explaining how to do this. I've managed it. You need another profile on the ps4 just a simple one no need for it to be signed up to the psn. just plug one G29 in, go into two player race and then when your at the point where you select the cars plug in the other. Hit the ps button select the other profile and the wheel should work. Haven't done this since the 1.14 update _20180401_224816.JPG

Thanks Monkeywall, I'll give it a try. I'll set up another account and see what happens. I currently have 2 PS4 accounts on the machine, but I'll try a simpler profile only.

Thanks Monkeywall, I'll give it a try. I'll set up another account and see what happens. I currently have 2 PS4 accounts on the machine, but I'll try a simpler profile only.

No worries @Zowy52 It will work with the other account. You just need another profile/account for player 2

Monkeywall____I finally got around to trying this again and it works great. The first controller/player is the left half of the screen and the second controller/player is the right half of the screen. The garage for player 1 can be used by both players.. player 2 's garage contents don't show up. I plugged both controllers into the ps4 usb ports. I'll try it again using the usb hub to see if that works.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Back