Arcade mode and player names vs profiles

• Thread starter stillfirm
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi people

my last experience of GT was on the PS2. Years ago. It's moved on a bit. Anyone know how to give your other local racers (ie player 2) a name? I mean, they hop on to the PS4 with their profile but in arcade mode they only come up as player 2. So we can't record times and race results. Also is there a way of setting up local leader boards for the individual tracks??

hoping for some old school arcadeness

Hi people

my last experience of GT was on the PS2. Years ago. It's moved on a bit. Anyone know how to give your other local racers (ie player 2) a name? I mean, they hop on to the PS4 with their profile but in arcade mode they only come up as player 2. So we can't record times and race results. Also is there a way of setting up local leader boards for the individual tracks??

hoping for some old school arcadeness
Apparently that's not possible, and the car selection in Arcade Mode makes the game feel like a beta rather than a full-on product, because you only have eight cars plus garage cars (as opposed to Forza having all the cars in the game and garage cars as well).

Apparently that's not possible, and the car selection in Arcade Mode makes the game feel like a beta rather than a full-on product, because you only have eight cars plus garage cars (as opposed to Forza having all the cars in the game and garage cars as well).
Hmm thanks. That’s a bit **** then isn’t it?

Back