Arcade Mode classes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PlainBlandMan
  • 3 comments
  • 499 views
Messages
116
Malaysia
PJ
Messages
PlainBlandMan
I haven't felt any noticeable differences between A, B and C. Is it supposed to affect the physics the track will use or does it change my starting position in a race?
 
I'm not sure what the question relates to. Are you talking about the tuning sub-sets when you look at your car set-up? If so, those are for you to create three different tunes for your car.

They are all the same initially - you copy say A to B then go into B and change it to what you might want it to be (different tracks/PP limitation)

If that wasn't it, sorry but could give more details.
 
What he means is if you go into Arcade Mode and select a track, it gives you three difficulty levels to choose from.

A is the easiest. C is the hardest. I'm fairly certain that it effects the level of the AI drivers and I think it might also be a car class range. If I'm correct, you'll race against lower HP cars in A, but against race cars and super cars in C.

Honestly, except for doing the Time Trial for the PSN Trophy, I haven't played around in Arcade mode much. I'm sure someone around here knows more about it than I do and can give you a definitive answer.
 
It does? Now there's today's thing learned. I know you can set the AI opponent difficulty in arcade.
 
Back