Arcade Mode is a joke?

  • Thread starter Thread starter A_Higher_Place
  • 18 comments
  • 2,481 views
Messages
4,094
Canada
London, ON
Messages
A_Mindful_Place
Am I missing something? Do I have to go further into the game in Sim mode to unlock more options?This ten car grid of a mixed mess is sad. Not to mention the horrific 1x rolling start is back...
 
Am I missing something? Do I have to go further into the game in Sim mode to unlock more options?This ten car grid of a mixed mess is sad. Not to mention the horrific 1x rolling start is back...
TLW-IanMalcolm.jpg

Boy, do I hate being right all the time.
 
Being right? I don't remember ever challenging you on a post? :s
 
I think it's great. I guess I just like the crappy GT games.
 
1200 cars and you cannot make one good grid ;) So much fun looking these silly mixed grids. ;)
 
1200 cars and you cannot make one good grid ;) So much fun looking these silly mixed grids. ;)
Eehhnn... I was just excited to make a grid of GT3's and other touring cars that look like them :(
 
They should really give us the same options as online.
Standing starts with full fields in GT5 weren't really an issue online, so I never got why it wasn't available offline.
Yup, exactly what I'm looking for in Arcade. And the class system.
 
I think its a good idea to mix cars like a ktm x-bow and a jag saloon along with an audi quatro rally, I like it and think its fun well done pd i say










































bare in mind i was posessed by a fanboy whilst defending PD there.
 
I think its a good idea to mix cars like a ktm x-bow and a jag saloon along with an audi quatro rally, I like it and think its fun well done pd i say










































bare in mind i was posessed by a fanboy whilst defending PD there.

Posessed by kaz more like ha
 
Like any track day, you never no what will turn up. With the PP system, just thank god you don't drive a R34 and 15 other r34s (all different but not different) are on the grid.
 
Choosable grid is able at secret menu at GT5. 16 cars on grid too.

Why not in GT6?

As I said in another topic, I guess that PD is ruining offline on purpose.
 
I noticed that too... is there a way to select the number of opponents?
Or is it track-related?

~NascarCowboy
 
Am I missing something? Do I have to go further into the game in Sim mode to unlock more options?This ten car grid of a mixed mess is sad. Not to mention the horrific 1x rolling start is back...

For real? I was disappointed (but not at all surprised) to see no qualifying and rolling starts in the career, but I was really hoping that at least Arcade Mode would have grid starts and a good, close field. Field type settings (street, GT, Nascar, etc) would have been a nice touch. C'mon PD! Humor us and give us something we want for a change. :confused:
 
Back