Arcade mode question

• Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 19 comments
United States
Maine
LETS4000
I'm working on unlocking everything in arcade. Do I have to beat each race on every difficulty or can I just do hard like in Gran Turismo 2 and will automatically unlock lesser difficulty prizes?

I'm working on unlocking everything in arcade. Do I have to beat each race on every difficulty or can I just do hard like in Gran Turismo 2 and will automatically unlock lesser difficulty prizes?
I THINK it would unlock lower difficulty prizes. I haven't played in a while but I am determined to get a PS2 and play GT3 lol.

I just got my new PS2 recently. It took me a while to find one at a good price.
I had a PS2 in my closet, tried testing the AV cables but the yellow one failed. I put my PS2 back in the closet and bought AV cables a few weeks later. Then I looked in my closet and it was gone. I must've buried it in there by mistake. LOL

I had a PS2 in my closet, tried testing the AV cables but the yellow one failed. I put my PS2 back in the closet and bought AV cables a few weeks later. Then I looked in my closet and it was gone. I must've buried it in there by mistake. LOL
Hopefully you'll find it. I know what that's like! Lol. By the way Beating the races on hard does unlock the lower difficulty cars.

To unlock tracks and cars you must complete all races in all difficulties.

I have beaten all the races on hard and it unlocked the easy and normal prizes. I'm not sure if professional unlocks anything

Yeh, you have to beat all races on proffesional then youll unlock cars and tracks in arcade mode
No, professional doesn't unlock anything, it doesn't show in the bonus thing, it's just a hidden arcade difficulty for the really good/bored racer. If you win everything in Hard difficulty, on the other hand, all lower difficulties will be completed, including the car unlocks, next area and bonus credits.
This page tells you more about Arcade mode, including the hidden Professional mode (though it lies on the unlocks of winning every Arcade mode race in Normal mode, where in reality Ending Movie B is not unlocked (at least in my experience with a PAL market disc)).
Looking at the Wikipedia page on GT3:A-Spec, I notice it is extremely short.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back