Arcade Mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarAlot
  • 16 comments
  • 607 views
Messages
342
Don't you think that they should let you tune/change the settings on your car before each race in Arcade Mode? just like simulation mode...
 
You can, if you go to Free Rrun. Tune there, then go to the race you want. But I agree, it's kind of stupid to lock you out of adjusting a garage car in the race mode.
 
There was some NASCar game I was playing at a friend's house that had a pit menu where you could select changes to make during the pit - GT4 could really use something like that for longer races.
 
they should make it so everytime you pit in in enduros in will change your oil
 
I'd rather see an option to change you oil inbetween races in a series. That always bothers me!!
 
nah!
simulation should remain hassle free.
simulation is the only place adjustment should be done
 
Ability to change tyre compounds mid race and refueling as well with adjustable fuel loads would be nice. GT4 maybe?
 
Ability to change tyre compounds mid race and refueling as well with adjustable fuel loads would be nice. GT4 maybe?
 
For Arcade Mode...is it possible to win different cars in Hard? sort of like in simulation? or is it only certain cars in each area?
 
Arcade mode is for arcade racing
Simulation is for sim racing enough said
 
Arcade mode is for arcade racing
Simulation is for sim racing enough said
 
I agree with changing some settings during you pit stop.. such as changinf the type of tire, and resetting downforce, but changing oil during your pit is impossible and takes away some of the reality of the game,..... WHY? what is the quickest (advertised) oil change in real life?........ usually 10 minutes.... i dare you to change oil in between laps.. in between races makes more sense...... ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS GAME NEEEDS A LOT OF WORK... we should alll write letters, emails, postcards or whatever to the makers of the game with what they need to put in the next one...
 
Arcode mode is for arcade racing. Hop in a car and go.

Changing oil takes too long, you could never do it in a 15-20 second pit stop. But you should be able to change other things in pits and let you change other settings in pit.

Yes, I'm aware it's all been said but I'm just supporting the opinions...hey, it's better than "I agree" :p.
 
Back