W Wrath505 Messages 122 Messages Wrath505 Mar 25, 2011 #1 Looking for a driver with an impreza wrx sti for arch rival trophy message me psn wrath505
TheProfessional Messages 83 Messages TheProphessional Mar 25, 2011 #2 Got 2 controllers? Set it up in arcade mode, finish the race with one of the cars. Trophy.
W Wrath505 Messages 122 Messages Wrath505 Mar 25, 2011 #3 TheProfessional Got 2 controllers? Set it up in arcade mode, finish the race with one of the cars. Trophy. Click to expand... Hmm that works, thanks
TheProfessional Got 2 controllers? Set it up in arcade mode, finish the race with one of the cars. Trophy. Click to expand... Hmm that works, thanks
VTiRoj Howdy 🤠 Premium Messages 6,375 United Kingdom Messages RoJJieE Messages mb6roj Mar 25, 2011 #5 GTlondoner I used two player split screen on my own. Click to expand... I did this too. I just set it to 1 lap of a short course and left the Impreza standing on the line, finished a lap with the Lancer and got the trophy.
GTlondoner I used two player split screen on my own. Click to expand... I did this too. I just set it to 1 lap of a short course and left the Impreza standing on the line, finished a lap with the Lancer and got the trophy.
W Wrath505 Messages 122 Messages Wrath505 Mar 25, 2011 #6 VTiRoj I did this too. I just set it to 1 lap of a short course and left the Impreza standing on the line, finished a lap with the Lancer and got the trophy. Click to expand... Challenge accepted
VTiRoj I did this too. I just set it to 1 lap of a short course and left the Impreza standing on the line, finished a lap with the Lancer and got the trophy. Click to expand... Challenge accepted