Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Series 26 Preview: By Popular Demand

Playground Games has revealed what activities it has planned for Forza Horizon 5 across the next lunar month, with a special “Let’s Go” stream showing off the Series 26 Playlist — including the arrival of the Forza community’s most-requested vehicle...

Looking forward to the Tsuru and the Manx.

The Tsuru is a prize car so it will be a case of earn it or buy it @SnakeOfBacon bud.
I see now, it's one of the 20 point rewards, so I can only get one, unless I fork out 16,000,000 creds for someone else's, same with the Manx, 356 and the BroncoRaptor. Those few Italian cars added to the Autoshow recently gave me hope.

I see now, it's one of the 20 point rewards, so I can only get one, unless I fork out 16,000,000 creds for someone else's, same with the Manx, 356 and the BroncoRaptor. Those few Italian cars added to the Autoshow recently gave me hope.
Can you not get one because you're away that week, or for some other reason?
20 points doesn't need Xbox Live/Gamepass to be completed, after all... And you can easily play FH5 via Xbox Cloud if you can't get at your console that week...

I never really understood the desire to have multiple models of the same vehicle. Perhaps because I'm not into tuning but even if you have only one, couldn't you simply detune it and retune it at will?
Unfortunately I 'm on holiday so couldn't get the new M2. Luckily, returning Wednesday night/early Thursday morning next week so can just grab the i4 at the last minute 😎

Can you not get one because you're away that week, or for some other reason?
20 points doesn't need Xbox Live/Gamepass to be completed, after all... And you can easily play FH5 via Xbox Cloud if you can't get at your console that week...
I can get one, but for all the tuning and conversion possibilities, I'd rather get a few.

I love how an Integra is used to demonstrate the drift camera. :lol:

DK
I love how an Integra is used to demonstrate the drift camera. :lol:
I think they said it was RWD swapped :lol:

Apropos of nothing, as someone who has to get these things written up with some speed, I don't know why the official blog posts - which have the information ahead of time - are so slow to materialise (they used to be hidden, so if you could guess the URL - which was easy - you could get it much sooner) and frequently don't include images despite having spaces for them.

This week's was over two hours after the end of the stream, and most of the image spaces have no images - there's literally no images of the cars at all, either grouped or as individuals:

EventLab 2.0 last month was pretty timely and had images in all the image spaces:

Italian Automotive two months back, more gaps (zero individual vehicle images):

Summer Party, I think took a little while, but was fully imaged-up:

Upgrade Heroes was mostly okay, but missed the car pack images:

I think they said it was RWD swapped :lol:

Apropos of nothing, as someone who has to get these things written up with some speed, I don't know why the official blog posts - which have the information ahead of time - are so slow to materialise (they used to be hidden, so if you could guess the URL - which was easy - you could get it much sooner) and frequently don't include images despite having spaces for them.

This week's was over two hours after the end of the stream, and most of the image spaces have no images - there's literally no images of the cars at all, either grouped or as individuals:

EventLab 2.0 last month was pretty timely and had images in all the image spaces:

Italian Automotive two months back, more gaps (zero individual vehicle images):

Summer Party, I think took a little while, but was fully imaged-up:

Upgrade Heroes was mostly okay, but missed the car pack images:
Yup, it struck me too. It seems there is ManteoMax alone who now must oversee both Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport... including even the Troubleshooting Hub on their forums. I guess that's why the article was published so late... and why we haven't seen usual feedback polls for last two series in Forza Horizon :)

We need more models like Tsuru in racing games, every day cars are awesome to see as we all relate to them
I would really love to see the 2009 Nissan Versa SL make a comeback, since I own one in real life. Not only that, but it also has customization parts that originated in FM4 as well. :D

Good news for Hot Wheels owners: the Seasonal is two, two-lap races (WATERSLIDE AGAIN) instead of three-lappers, and one point-to-point.

I really do love the decorations around Mulege this month. It might have something to do with the wife having a sugar skull fascination, there's a fair few around the house to say the least.

Mulege this month has over taken the Neon Nights decorations on the abandoned airfield for me.

P.S. Loving the Bronco Raptor.

Back