[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 27: American Automotive

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 18 comments
  • 10,068 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,446
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
I hope we Patch's car (from Santa Claus the Movie) in the Xmas update.
 
I’m so confused why the 1967 Shelby GT500 wasn’t added— it had tons of votes on forums and along with the old muscle cars it would go perfectly with Mexico… forza is on something. It’s not even that big of an update they overly gassed it, they acted like they were going to add so many more cars. They should have added two dlc packs one being 10 new to forza old muscle cars; I get recycling cars but like they didn’t even recycle all the good ones like the 1969 Oldsmobile Hurts/Olds 442. Plus adding new cars to go with the culture like they said they wanna do, like seriously Forza adds an Ev car but not more old muscle cars; Forza literally has so many to choose from like the 1967 Chevy Yenko Camaro Z/28, 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S 442, 1972 Pontiac Le Mans, 1972 Ford Gran Torino, 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge as well, 1971 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 454, 1970 Ford Mustang Twister, 1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi, 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner, and the 1972 Buick Skylark and if you want modern but classic muscle car look the 2015 Equus Bass 770 is perfect, plus they should have added the 2021 Shelby Super Snake Speedster— it would’ve been the first convertible mustang in the game, and it goes 216mph. It would’ve also been nice to have had more trucks added.
 
Last edited:
Does autoshow vouchers allow to buy exclusive cars? Edit: If so I hope they'll be winnable.
 
Last edited:
Does autoshow vouchers allow to buy exclusive cars? Edit: If so I hope they'll be winnable.
Nope. Exclusive cars don't appear in the Autoshow.
 
Nope. Exclusive cars don't appear in the Autoshow.
Okay good. Thank goodness, I'm relieved. Thank you!!
 
Lucid Air Sapphire : another boring, heavy electric car.
Though there are so many interesting vintage and modern cars…
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: Team America​

Forza Horizon 5 turns two years old today and, by sheer coincidence of the calendar lining up that way, it’s also the start of a whole new Series...
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: American Beauty​

The second anniversary series of Forza Horizon 5 continues with a new Playlist today, as autumn comes to the fictional Mexican landscape...
 
Sort-of-hidden-ish things!

1700150240578.png
1700150297251.png
 
Was a fun week in terms of events! I made it to 40 points in 3 hours! :cheers:
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: American Pie​

Forza Horizon 5’s celebration of the American automobile moves into its third week of four, as a new Playlist comes round...
 
Not sure if you can use any hot hatch. I tried with three different cars before using the Focus RS from the thumbnail, which activated the treasure hunt for me.
 
VXR
Not sure if you can use any hot hatch. I tried with three different cars before using the Focus RS from the thumbnail, which activated the treasure hunt for me.
I used the Fiesta ST - although that's in the same "Hot Hatch" class as the Focus RS.
 
I expected more from them their American Muscle series. out of all the cars that I got as a gift, the CT4V Blackwing was the only one that didn't suck(they introduced it in a previous season so idk why they would offer it again). instead of a seemingly endless parade of hypercars and pre-malaise era dinosaurs it would be nice to see more modern Muscle sleds like those I played with in Forza 4
 
I expected more from them their American Muscle series. out of all the cars that I got as a gift, the CT4V Blackwing was the only one that didn't suck(they introduced it in a previous season so idk why they would offer it again). instead of a seemingly endless parade of hypercars and pre-malaise era dinosaurs it would be nice to see more modern Muscle sleds like those I played with in Forza 4
Just of curiosity, what were the modern muscle cars from Forza 4? Do you mean the likes of the 2007 Shelby Mustang GT500, the 2009 Cadillac CTS -V, the 2009 Pontiac GXP etc?
 
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Forza Horizon 5 Season Change: American Idol​

The final week of Forza Horizon 5 month-long homage to the American automobile is upon us, as the Spring season arrives to mark week four...
 
Back