[Archive] Forza Horizon 5 Series 29: Community Choice

• Thread starter Famine
  • 13 comments
"Hidden" (lol) things:

1704389575094.png
1704389550466-png.1316583

Last edited:
This week's Out Of Place Audio Clip (or OOPAC) is Jaimin talking about "every Speed Trap in Mexico" for completing "Shutterbuggy"...

Disappointed Paul Rudd GIF

"Hidden" things:

1705603528929.png

And this week's OOPAC is Ramiro talking about the Spanish word for speed for completing the Photo Challenge...

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

That's naughty that you can't get the Merc this week without an online subscription. It's not on, I hope it doesn't happen again.

That's naughty that you can't get the Merc this week without an online subscription. It's not on, I hope it doesn't happen again.
Without that and without the DLC expansions.

Of this week's 73 points there's only 37 available to the base game without Core.

DLC expansions account for 14: 7 in HW, 7 in RA.

Multiplayer covers 22: 10pt for The Trial, 9pt for Horizon Tour (8pt plus a Daily Challenge), and 3pt for Seasonal Playground Games

In total that's 36 that are only attainable if you pay for something in addition to the base game (or instead of, if you're playing it on Game Pass of course :lol: ).

Which sucks.

This weeks Hot Wheels championship is a bit of a snooze-fest 🤭 B-class Hot Hatches are just way to slow for the Hot Wheels roads. Especially when going uphill, the cars almost come to a standstill. Never thought that 200kph coulld feel so slow

This weeks Hot Wheels championship is a bit of a snooze-fest 🤭 B-class Hot Hatches are just way to slow for the Hot Wheels roads. Especially when going uphill, the cars almost come to a standstill. Never thought that 200kph coulld feel so slow
Totally agree. I did it in the latest VW Gold tuned up and it did drag on.

Totally agree. I did it in the latest VW Gold tuned up and it did drag on.
I first tried it in my best hot hatch. A handling tuned Renault. Big mistake! In the first race, while racing down towards the vulcano, my car hit the 260kp/h rev-limiter and all the cars shot past me like I was standing still... I quit and took a different car with a speed setup 😅

I first tried it in my best hot hatch. A handling tuned Renault. Big mistake! In the first race, while racing down towards the vulcano, my car hit the 260kp/h rev-limiter and all the cars shot past me like I was standing still... I quit and took a different car with a speed setup 😅
I had to fight dirty and block a number of times.

Back