Are 100 favories enough?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 51 comments
  • 3,303 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
I have been adding/weeding out my cars in my favorites for weeks now. I wish I could bring another 100 cars online with me. Or at least have 2 favorites lists. One racecar one street car. Would be awesome. I have no room for streetcars :(
 
I think its good, I only end up using a handful of cars anways, but there still should be no limit for people like you. :)
 
Im exactly in the same situation, i have 700 cars and 100 favourites are all race cars.. knocking all my cool lower bhp street cars out of the list :( i think 300 is more than enough.
 
I don't even bother adding cars to my favs list anymore.. lol
 
I have 14 Skylines in there, and a few Miatas, and some Race cars.

But I'm out of space to put my CRX.
 
For me, yes. But for people who have to go back and favorite a car to race online, I can see how it can be annoying.
 
There should be NO LIMIT.

They should let us create folders to organize our cars or some better organizing tool.
 
All I do is online racing an the cars need to be in your favorites in order to drive them. I'd like to bring more than 100
 
It wouldn't hurt to have more. When you reach 1000+ cars, you'll wish there was more than 100 slots.
 
I honestly use maybe 10 cars enough for me to warrant it being a favorite. I didn't even know there was a limit.
 
I have many different cars tuned for many different horsepower brackets and weight. I reached the limit and most of the cars in my favorites are cars that i want to drive! I hate this limit thing!!!
 
Why can't they just allow our whole garage available? Memory problem?
 
Yeah. Are there even 100 cars worth driving in GT5?

yes there is, but that's not the point. People race online and when you go online you want a good variety of cars to be prepared for the races that the hosts set up.
 
There should be no limit. I use the favorites to have all the premiums available in arcade mode.
 
There should be no limit. I use the favorites to have all the premiums available in arcade mode.

Yea this as well especially when I play 2 player offline with my friends.
 
It is not enough...

how about just making our whole garage available... Why isn't our whole garage available for use online... i dont understand why PD would limit it to 100...

Oh and how about an option to make our garage the default selection, rather than seeing those preset multiplayer cars every freaking time i go into garage. :grumpy:
 
I only have one car in my favorites just so I could see how it worked. I almost never drive the same car twice. I usually buy a new car for each set of races so "favorites" are meaningless to me. I don't do online (yet) so that's not a need. My favorite car is always top of the Date Acquired list. :dopey:
 
No limit, and they should allow us to use ALL our cars online.

It's really annoying when you don't have the car you need, you have to exit to the main menu, add the car you need, then spend the next 10 minutes loading and searching for the room again:mad:
 
no, because we cannot save different setups on the same car like in prologue, so i buy my fave cars twice, one with race setup and the other one with drift setup.... *omg*
 
There should be NO LIMIT.

They should let us create folders to organize our cars or some better organizing tool.
____________________________

It is not enough...

how about just making our whole garage available... Why isn't our whole garage available for use online... i dont understand why PD would limit it to 100...

Oh and how about an option to make our garage the default selection, rather than seeing those preset multiplayer cars every freaking time i go into garage.

Yes, yes and yes. I have around 170 cars so far and my favourites are filled up already. I have had to remove all my race cars to make space for my street cars.

Why do we get the generic list ahead of our own cars? Plus no photos to identify cars when playing online, crazy!
 
It seems an utterly pointless and unnecessary layer of complexity to the game. For a game that touts 1000+ cars as a feature, then go (sotto voce) 'But you can only use 100 of them at a time as a selection for racing' seems like a dirty little secret that you aren't proud of.

You'd THINK the meeting at PD would go 'You got a garage in the game..? OK, job well done! Let's break early for sushi and sake!' But NOOOOooo! Kaz has them stay late and make it HARDER for you. 'No sake for you! You'll get rice, IF you finish it on time and I'm feeling generous...' :crazy:

Logic fail.
 
For me favorite list is the most annoying thing u this game, it ruins everything.
I like driving all of my cars, having to choose 100 cars is very dificult for me.
 
Favorites should stay FAVORITES.
If you want over 500 cars in that list, it's just a usual list.
 
I have my own solution. Stop buying all the 91' preludes! :)
 
100 favorites is too many, I get 100 too many compiled out of 1000s of too many, what they need are custom tags and tabs for garage view.
 
well if you take into account that you only need one of mx5, rx7 skyline... etc. you should have about 90 slots free for the remaining 80 different cars left.
 
Obviously not enough for anyone playing online.

I'm sure there must be a technical limitation (system resources, network or code related) that forced PD to set this 100 car limit, because there is no valid reason to implement such a restriction in terms of game play.

It has become a major problem for me lately as I play exclusively online and it always happens that I need "that one car" that was left out of the favourites list...

I hope they find a workaround for this soon and update the game accordingly...
 
Didn't know there was a limit. That said, I think 100 is more than enough, as I can only envision myself having around 50 at the most.
 
I need 200 plus as I like to take all the different cars online and show everyone what I can do with them. (Drift :sly:)
 
Back