Are More Lamborghinis Coming to Gran Turismo Sport?

I have modest requests... Diablo whatever, the Murcielago and the Gallardo would do... the 550-2 Valentino edition would be my choice as is the 580-2 Huracan because you know...

I have modest requests... Diablo whatever, the Murcielago and the Gallardo would do... the 550-2 Valentino edition would be my choice as is the 580-2 Huracan because you know...
I thought we had the Diablo in already ?

I think I mean the GT3/4 class race cars? I'm pretty sure the Diablo would not be competitive in the Gr.1 class.

20190320174944.jpg

Compared to other supercar makers, Lamborghini has always had long lifespans for its models and consequently, it doesn't have that many models in its history. Unlike Porsche or Ferrari for example. So I think it's not out of the question that we could see each major model (excluding concepts, one offs and race car variants) in GT eventually. The only limiting factor is sourcing the rarer cars and PD's desires.

Major models that we are still missing:
350GT
400GT
Espada
Islero
Jarama
Urraco
Silhouette
Jalpa
LM002
Sesto Elemento
Centenario
Urus

Compared to other supercar makers, Lamborghini has always had long lifespans for its models and consequently, it doesn't have that many models in its history. Unlike Porsche or Ferrari for example. So I think it's not out of the question that we could see each major model (excluding concepts, one offs and race car variants) in GT eventually. The only limiting factor is sourcing the rarer cars and PD's desires.

Major models that we are still missing:
350GT
400GT
Espada
Islero
Jarama
Urraco
Silhouette
Jalpa
LM002
Sesto Elemento
Centenario
Urus

Ferrari & Lamborghini both had a “dark ages” period wherein they produced absolute *****, most of which is reflected in your list.

However, the Sesto Elemento is an absolute monster and one of the only “volkswa-ghini’s” I actually like. I’ll take that

Ferrari & Lamborghini both had a “dark ages” period wherein they produced absolute *****, most of which is reflected in your list.

However, the Sesto Elemento is an absolute monster and one of the only “volkswa-ghini’s” I actually like. I’ll take that

I know most 70-80s Lambos and Ferraris are rubbish, but it's still fun to see and drive them in a game because they are so rare in real life, and even rarer in games. The reason why they are rubbish in real life is because of reliability, which won't be a problem in GT, so it's not an issue :P I just want to see these unicorns immortalised by Polyphony because no one else captures details like Kaz & co. When all the real cars have rusted away we will still have these preserved in the game :lol:

Amazingly, Driver San Fran on PS3 had the Jalpa in its vanilla car list :drool:

Assetto Corsa has the Sesto, and mods are available for the Jalpa, Urus and LM002.

The Espada is probably my favourite out of all the "dark ages" Lambos. It's the probably quirkiest Lambo ever, and that's saying something.

I not really interested in any update Aventadors or Huracans, in the same way I dont care too much for the 458 Speciale or 488 Pista...

We have versions of these already... we should be getting newly introduced unique models... not variations.

I'm realistically just expecting all the stuff already listed in that license agreement (Which likely means the ole Nomad Diablo).

Wouldn't mind being surprised by this though:

Yeah, Gr.3 and all the unbalanced nonsense I know (and boy am I more then aware of how out of wack it is, along with GR.1) but frankly, I'm at a point where I feel positive this won't be addressed anytime soon so whateves (Especially since people don't make this any better as they appear to care less about fixing the issues present in the game and more about content)

Guys please, I can't handle all this hype ok? I'm 28 now, I have to worry about my health now. :D

Sooo, how did you even live this long? :lol:

Last edited:
No thanks. It's not even a car that you can drive; it's supposedly driver-less and electric.

I think we are all criminally overlooking the Espada.

lamborghini-espada.jpg
The Espada is a true oddball in every sense of the word. And mostly forgotten, even in the car community. I only happen to know about it because I saw one at the annual Motorclassica event.

Espada is in Csr classics. Game itself is quite trash but its in there at least.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190322-212822.png
    Screenshot_20190322-212822.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 26
Espada is in Csr classics. Game itself is quite trash but its in there at least.

On a similar note, CSR2 has literally every modern Lamborghini hypercar the second they announce it at any Auto Show. To be honest, games like GT deserve those cars way more than CSR2 ever does.

On a similar note, CSR2 has literally every modern Lamborghini hypercar the second they announce it at any Auto Show. To be honest, games like GT deserve those cars way more than CSR2 ever does.
I agree. I would still live to see koenigsegg in gt sport buy i don't think that will happen. But it would be cool. With the regera and one

Back