Are the Nissan Juke coming for GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrclep
  • 32 comments
  • 4,590 views

mrclep

(Banned)
Messages
451
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
qube12
Well, the thing is that i come from Denmark and we have a Motorshow going on .. It's start on the 21st of March ..But, at bottom under the Top Gear thing.

-It says, that you can try an "interactive" Version of the Juke With GT5 PS3.. Does that mean, that Juke coming for GT5?

Keep in mind, that the tekst is in Dansih! And GOOGLE Trendslate, is not the best tool.

Sorry, for my bad English Gramma too...!

http://www.bileribella.dk/da-DK/Show-og-underholdning/Oplevelser.aspx
 
Last edited:
You know as much as I do I'm afraid.

It could be? seems like a lot of effort to go into a one off thing to me but.. it could be just that.

Time will tell I suppose.
 
(your grammar is fine. ;)👍)

Google is less than useless regarding this. :p

I would love the Juke in GT5; however, as mentioned, we know as much as you do - so all we can do is hope.
 
Article
World Premiere of interactive Nissan Juke Try the world's first interactive JUKE with Playstation 3 Grand Turismo 5...

Hmmm.
 
Same link as above, just used google translate in Chrome.
 
Same link as above, just used google translate in Chrome.

He just translate my link :)

:ouch: Sorry, I didn't see the link in the OP.

Thanks for the link and the translation. ;)
From the evidence above, I'd say we's gettin' a Juke. 👍
 
From the evidence above, I'd say we's gettin' a Juke. 👍

Haha, I thought the same thing myself. I believe the Nissan Juke really is coming to GT5. :D

Btw? Is it the concept version? Nismo version? 0.0
 
Haha, I thought the same thing myself. I believe the Nissan Juke really is coming to GT5. :D

Btw? Is it the concept version? Nismo version? 0.0

Well guess is the Nismo version (200BHP), since it get's premiere, that day.

-And you can win it too..:)
 
Well guess is the Nismo version (200BHP), since it get's premiere, that day.

-And you can win it too..:)

Nice, I like the Nismo one. :D I wish I could win one too, but I never win anything in life. :(
 
Haha, I thought the same thing myself. I believe the Nissan Juke really is coming to GT5. :D

Btw? Is it the concept version? Nismo version? 0.0

http://www.nissanusa.com/crossovers/juke/nismo/

nissan-juke-nismo-concept.jpg


Edit: If they release that and don't fix the hybrid issue, then Juke R replica incoming...

nissan-juke-r-production.jpg


:D:D:D
 
^That...looks...amazing...:drool:
 
A new car in GT5 is a new car in GT5 whether it is a Nissan or a Nismo. Good news if it's true, I guess.
 
I would love either or both. As iainflo85 said a new car is a new car. :) I love the Nismo Juke with GTR running gear. That thing is so over the top and cool. I know a lot of people hate the way the Juke looks but I love it. It's so different than every other vehicle on the road making it's quirky appearance quite unique and neat. :)

Sark
 
Thanks for giving us the heads-up on this find! :D
 
You're assuming a lot here.

The "world's first interactive JUKE with Playstation 3 Grand Turismo 5" could just be a Juke that has been converted to be a GT5 cockpit.
 
I would say it will be coming, and Daan that sounds too random to be true.

EDIT: mrclep: Are you going there?
 
I would say it will be coming, and Daan that sounds too random to be true.

Not really, they've done it with a few cars in the past. An Audi R8 LMS is one I remember. The way it's worded does sound to me that it's a PS3 and GT5 inside a Juke rather than the other way around.
 
I would say it will be coming, and Daan that sounds too random to be true.

EDIT: mrclep: Are you going there?

Yes i am.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Who would want that pile in gt5. Check out all the reviews on the Juke R all say it useless. And I drive the Juke just about everyday and its nothing special of a car.The CVT in it is clumsy and\the ride is fairly poor for a crossover or suv what ever it is
 
Funny people complaining about getting it because it's a "pile" and it's "slow".

Like it's no better than any of the slow K-cars in the game or a Dodge Ram which really has no business in GT at the moment... :rolleyes:
 
Juke-R and Nismo would be quite fun, actually! My hopes are mildly up :P
 
It was like Dan said.
 
Link to an video coming

The car was a Lamborghini Gallardo.. lol
 
But it was cool! Crazy.

So fun to sit in a Nissan Juke Nismo!
 
The timing doesn't work,
The 21 was yesterday and PS store updated yesterday.
So unless the Juke is not for the Autoshow or if the Autoshow is 2 weeks long, wich I doubt, theres no relation.
 
It was like Dan said.

You're assuming a lot here.

The "world's first interactive JUKE with Playstation 3 Grand Turismo 5" could just be a Juke that has been converted to be a GT5 cockpit.

The timing doesn't work,
The 21 was yesterday and PS store updated yesterday.
So unless the Juke is not for the Autoshow or if the Autoshow is 2 weeks long, wich I doubt, theres no relation.

Yeah, we're not getting the Juke in-game. See above quote.
 
Back