F40LM http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK Premium Messages 819 England Messages FordLM Messages F40LM Feb 24, 2013 #1 Like the title says . . .
Eks Messages 2,055 United States Messages Brucifxr Feb 24, 2013 #3 You're looking for an easier way to grind with the hybrid X2010 aren't you? But no, there's not. But the way I see it is, if you're gonna drive an illegal hybrid, the least you could do is drive it yourself. 👍
You're looking for an easier way to grind with the hybrid X2010 aren't you? But no, there's not. But the way I see it is, if you're gonna drive an illegal hybrid, the least you could do is drive it yourself. 👍
F40LM http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK Premium Messages 819 England Messages FordLM Messages F40LM Feb 24, 2013 #4 Eks You're looking for an easier way to grind with the hybrid X2010 aren't you? But no, there's not. But the way I see it is, if you're gonna drive an illegal hybrid, the least you could do is drive it yourself. 👍 Click to expand... r3dnekteddybear No theres not... Click to expand... Thanks ! You would see it a different way if it was a option I would have thought letting B-SPEC drivers handle the hybrid would be quicker thats why I was askie
Eks You're looking for an easier way to grind with the hybrid X2010 aren't you? But no, there's not. But the way I see it is, if you're gonna drive an illegal hybrid, the least you could do is drive it yourself. 👍 Click to expand... r3dnekteddybear No theres not... Click to expand... Thanks ! You would see it a different way if it was a option I would have thought letting B-SPEC drivers handle the hybrid would be quicker thats why I was askie
r3dnekteddybear Messages 424 United States Messages R3dnekteddybear Feb 24, 2013 #5 F40LM Thanks ! You would see it a different way if it was a option I would have thought letting B-SPEC drivers handle the hybrid would be quicker thats why I was askie Click to expand... Just be careful your bspec driver might not be able to control the car.
F40LM Thanks ! You would see it a different way if it was a option I would have thought letting B-SPEC drivers handle the hybrid would be quicker thats why I was askie Click to expand... Just be careful your bspec driver might not be able to control the car.
Eks Messages 2,055 United States Messages Brucifxr Feb 24, 2013 #6 F40LM Thanks ! You would see it a different way if it was a option I would have thought letting B-SPEC drivers handle the hybrid would be quicker thats why I was askie Click to expand... Ok, I admit it. I'd B-Spec the hell out of it
F40LM Thanks ! You would see it a different way if it was a option I would have thought letting B-SPEC drivers handle the hybrid would be quicker thats why I was askie Click to expand... Ok, I admit it. I'd B-Spec the hell out of it