andrez004 Messages 347 Messages ace004 Jan 21, 2011 #2 Yes. I think tomorrow... around noonish.... probably. Seriously though, no one really knows quite yet. We are all crossing our fingers like you.
Yes. I think tomorrow... around noonish.... probably. Seriously though, no one really knows quite yet. We are all crossing our fingers like you.
U ultraman Messages 35 Messages ultraman3 Jan 21, 2011 #3 I forget where i read it at, but Kaz said thre will be no D.L.C. for cars just tracks
SALEEN_S7-GTR Messages 322 Messages SALEENS7GTR5 Jan 21, 2011 #4 andrez004 Yes. I think tomorrow... around noonish.... probably. Seriously though, no one really knows quite yet. We are all crossing our fingers like you. Click to expand... What he said.
andrez004 Yes. I think tomorrow... around noonish.... probably. Seriously though, no one really knows quite yet. We are all crossing our fingers like you. Click to expand... What he said.
Ya Pops Messages 1,761 Jan 21, 2011 #5 ultraman I forget where i read it at, but Kaz said thre will be no D.L.C. for cars just tracks Click to expand... Well that would be fine with me. There are plenty of cars we'd all like to see, but tracks are what's really needed.
ultraman I forget where i read it at, but Kaz said thre will be no D.L.C. for cars just tracks Click to expand... Well that would be fine with me. There are plenty of cars we'd all like to see, but tracks are what's really needed.
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Jan 21, 2011 #6 Ya Pops Well that would be fine with me. There are plenty of cars we'd all like to see, but tracks are what's really needed. Click to expand... +1 Lots of cars to drive right now but not a lot of tracks to drive them on.
Ya Pops Well that would be fine with me. There are plenty of cars we'd all like to see, but tracks are what's really needed. Click to expand... +1 Lots of cars to drive right now but not a lot of tracks to drive them on.