Are there going to be any DLC'S available??

  • Thread starter Thread starter V12Carbon
  • 5 comments
  • 662 views
Yes. I think tomorrow... around noonish.... probably.


Seriously though, no one really knows quite yet. We are all crossing our fingers like you.
 
I forget where i read it at, but Kaz said thre will be no D.L.C. for cars just tracks
 
Yes. I think tomorrow... around noonish.... probably.


Seriously though, no one really knows quite yet. We are all crossing our fingers like you.

What he said.
 
I forget where i read it at, but Kaz said thre will be no D.L.C. for cars just tracks

Well that would be fine with me.
There are plenty of cars we'd all like to see, but tracks are what's really needed.
 
Well that would be fine with me.
There are plenty of cars we'd all like to see, but tracks are what's really needed.

+1 Lots of cars to drive right now but not a lot of tracks to drive them on.
 
Back