No, no. Pikes Peak with a 120hp Subaru Justy is where the fun is at I found my hardest problem with rally in GT4 was the sence of speed. I always went too fast in the corners, which caused me to go to the outside yet I'd be pedal to the medal with the nose of the car pointed at the apex. I'd be thinking "what the heck" thats when I'd realised I was traveling to fast. The car angle would turn, but the car would still be traveling straight. I could never seem to fix my bad habits of dirt.
That was so klunky with steering wheel due to GT's inability to change steering ratios, while RBR can have exact steering ratio and rally cars have it much faster, only one turn or so instead of almost three turns of steering wheel in common cars. I highly hope they cure it for GT5.