Are there many females that play?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squaddies
  • 77 comments
  • 5,574 views
McClarenDesign
Any ladies interested in being a guest on GTPodcast and discussing this topic?

We will be planning to do a podcast about the female gaming community soon and the issue of sexism. If you want to be a guest and share your opinion (you can even be completely anonymous if you want to) just contact McClarenDesign. :)
 
Of course a female nickname doesn't necessarily mean it's really a female behind it. But from my experience online, I rarely meet a female nick who is driving really clean and fair. Some of those I met were very ruthless and dirty on track. I have no intention to generalize here, but just like there may be male egos going dirty, there may be females who desperately want to prove their toughness too...
Or it's just boys who use a female nick to get away with being dirty.
 
it really depends on the "lady" some dont know how to drive some do, My friend whose a girl gamer as a mother and she rapes everyone in drifting, i considered she was a god, she was my teacher for drifting :D


Off-topic: i think its more like COD or "LBP2 which is heavy on girls" we meet them "Girl gamers" :(.


Ninababe: Best Girl drifter :D
 
Last edited:
Tankgirl and Miss Devious are two of the best GT5 players I have come across. Both women. Hi ladies!
 
This question has definitely been asked before. Off of my friends list I have 7 female GT5 players that I know of and have met more than that number. Most of them are more than competitive. Although one may like to stereotype this way or that way GT5 is not something you can stereotype. One racer, Hollow, has beaten me every time I've raced her.
 
I did use to let my gf play in my acc until she painted my viper acr in pink whit pink rims now she have her onw acc
 
Like a book you can't judge the person by the screen name.

Example, this is me.
untitled2.jpg
 
I have been playing GT5 since release, and I have seen not one female on GT5.
 
GTRACER1998
I have been playing GT5 since release, and I have seen not one female on GT5.

Haven't raced with a female since I was racing with one with red bulls
 
I've got a friend from Canada, great clean driver. Races in my room almost every night. Their name is Daneel[something], not sure what gender. Does have at least 1 pink car though. No mics in my room so I've never heard the voice.
Really doesn't matter as long as they are clean.
 
We will be planning to do a podcast about the female gaming community soon and the issue of sexism. If you want to be a guest and share your opinion (you can even be completely anonymous if you want to) just contact McClarenDesign. :)
I'm interested
How i can contact him?!
 
I helped a woman gamer get acquainted with GT5, and have competed with at least four others that I know of.
One is particular about the SVT Cobra stang and had collected 200 plus of them from her various friends.
 
Oh me me me me me, I'm a girl, *waits for free stuff from desperate guys* just kidding :sly: I think it's a shame there's not many girls play car games, my girlfriend's a big fan of cars, but doesn't play games. It's rare you find that combination of Car fan/PS3 Gamer.
 
MissRainy
EA to be blamed!
Because most off them play Need For Speed offline!
:lol:

Oh,so maybe this is why there's no girls in gt5 so far
 
I'm interested
How i can contact him?!

Just send him a private message saying that you are interested in participating in the next podcast and we will figure things out.
 
Just send him a private message saying that you are interested in participating in the next podcast and we will figure things out.

Or just speak my name and I shall appear, lol.

Happy early Halloween.
 
Back