Are there many females that play?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squaddies
  • 77 comments
  • 5,574 views
+1 There are no girls on the internet FACT!
Try searching Google for girls and it will come back with no results found.

Maybe, they're afraid to say anything. - It could be a reason.
 
Dean J
Maybe, they're afraid to say anything. - It could be a reason.

Indeed the internet is over run with uncouth basement dwellers who have never spoken to anyone IRL let alone a woman.
 
+1 There are no girls on the internet FACT!
Try searching Google for girls and it will come back with no results found.

you can't live with out us!
and thats a fact too!
:P
 
hers why
389890_265790773542319_2078994077_n.jpg


:P
 
There was actually a girl racing team a while back on GT5 Prologue. They were pretty fast also. The fastest was Natalie_CRO, I would marry that girl she was so fast! :D

Also my x girlfriend played GT5 and she was quite talented I must say. I once had a few of my guy friends over and we played a time trial. My x kicked ther asses, thier man ego was quite hurt then I remember. :lol:
 
MissRainy

I see what you did there.

But I think you'll find the saying goes you can't live with us but you can't live without us either and I for one can assure you that is definitely true.
 
Last edited:
There was actually a girl racing team a while back on GT5 Prologue. They were pretty fast also. The fastest was Natalie_CRO, I would marry that girl she was so fast! :D

Also my x girlfriend played GT5 and she was quite talented I must say. I once had a few of my guy friends over and we played a time trial. My x kicked ther asses, thier man ego was quite hurt then I remember. :lol:

yes, slovenian girls are fast ;) my girlfriend made the last drifttrials for me, both Top500
in TT's she's good for Top 2000
 
yes, slovenian girls are fast ;) my girlfriend made the last drifttrials for me, both Top500
in TT's she's good for Top 2000

Your girlfriend was Slovenian? :)
 
Maybe it's a hidden talent, all female's got...?
 
Your girlfriend was Slovenian? :)

Yes, i am too....But we both live in Switzerland and she's still my girlfriend....
I'm born in Switzerland, my parents are back in Slovenia and my girlfriend worked in Slovenia with my mother and I took her to Switzerland....👍
 
Well, Dober dan then my country man! :)

I think you made a good move moving her to Switzerland, things could be better back here in Slovenia....👍
 
29 Year old chick on GT5, And the demand of Video Games for girls has gone up:D
 
TheKitten
29 Year old chick on GT5, And the demand of Video Games for girls has gone up:D

👍 the gender gap has dwindled. I see more female racers each day.
 
Don't forget, we have Lissa from C.R.A.P. :)
 
There are a few of us, not many which is a shame. Problem I come across quite frequently is the male ego, have forgotten the amount of times I have been bashed off track simply for being female, especially if I am in the lead, some of the comments are quite shocking too.

Penelope... In search of male egos to destroy ;-)
 
Penelope
There are a few of us, not many which is a shame. Problem I come across quite frequently is the male ego, have forgotten the amount of times I have been bashed off track simply for being female, especially if I am in the lead, some of the comments are quite shocking too.

Penelope... In search of male egos to destroy ;-)

Sexism is for 5 year olds. Men are mostly 5 year olds.
 
I used to be a 5 year old. Then I grew up.
 
I'm on my way, growing up... I think.
 
A few, but not in my real life friends group, they've all buggered off to play Skyrim or Saints Row 3 :p
 
I remember doing nurburgring time trials with this girl on PSN who only drove pink modern muscle cars (:lol::lol::lol:) and would say 'son of a glitch' whenever she spun out.
 
I've run across three here on the forum, and it looks like more are popping into the thread to say hello. 👍
 
My sister actually bought GT5 before me. And she was better than me for a bit, until my ole spidey senses from the old GT's kicked in.
 
Any ladies interested in being a guest on GTPodcast and discussing this topic?
 
There are a few of us, not many which is a shame. Problem I come across quite frequently is the male ego, have forgotten the amount of times I have been bashed off track simply for being female, especially if I am in the lead, some of the comments are quite shocking too.

Unfortunately, every village has its idiot... 👎
 
A few years back, when I was around at the abode of a former girlfriend, I'd sometimes play GT and F1 games online on her profile. Given she had her name in her PSN name, everyone assumed I was a girl. If (rather, when) I won, I would frequently get creepy messages from guys trying to chat me up because they loved the thought of a girl beating them.

And yes, like Penelope mentioned, you also get some who can't come to terms with the fact that a girl could possibly be better than them, which made me use my girlfriend's profile more often, because I enjoy winding up people like that.
 
Back