Are they bringing back the Test Course from GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ericiscoollike
  • 69 comments
  • 8,604 views
YES BACK TEST TRACK !!! Possible next DLC!!!
 
It also looks like a highway.
 
Glad I'm not the only one who saw that and hoped it was coming back...

I can just say that I hope it is.
 
Is it the one showed at the very end of the intro?
 
I want more dirt tracks!
 
Thought I might share some screens, since my thread got closed >.>

wanganbmwscene1.jpg


wanganbmwscene2.jpg


wanganbmwscene3.jpg


wanganx2011scene1.jpg


wanganx2011scene2.jpg


wanganx2011scene3.jpg
 
I like the atmosphere of the track in those images.
 
Jai
I like the atmosphere of the track in those images.

+1

The proper test track was awesome! It'd be good for testing top speeds.
 
But why would the Test Track have 3 lanes?
 
But the test course in GT4 was bassically a non-official representation of NARDO, in Italy.

This "track" doesn´t resemble the old test course but in the numbers painted.

Maybe a "new" test course, but I don´t think its the old one....
 
It looks like the eifel or one of those course creator course to me.
 
It looks like the eifel or one of those course creator course to me.

That was my initial thought when I saw the intro, a custom track with a particularly long straight (I've been able to make some long ones).
 
Didn't we get to drag on that course as well? Reading the forum and hearing about the courses of past GT's is killing me. Would love to see them in GT5...
 
I was praying for Midfield Raceway and Red Rock Valley... :(
 
Watch the video again, JUST BEFORE the Mclaren Mp-4's and in slow motion. The X11'' is driving on an orange numbered straight..
 
Maybe a "new" test course, but I don´t think its the old one....

It doesn't look like the Test Course that featured in the previous GT games, although it might just be a new version of the track. If that is the case, then here's hoping the Machine Tests make a return as well.


Also, looking at those images, I can't tell what the possible track layout will be. It could be a large oval of a similar size to the Test Course from GT4, or it could even be a massive straight. I'm guessing that it will be the former myself.
 
Last edited:
Back