Are you kidding me !

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by 2_FAST_4_U, Oct 8, 2017.

1. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Sorry for being behind on things, but just read in various threads that the 24hr lemans de la sarthe is not gonna be available in GTS for racing... What ! That's the final straw for me and I don't care how good the graphics are. That's a MAJOR period. Was really considering purchasing all the equipment and goodies needed for GTS, but they can count out this old loyal GT fan on this one. Add to that the limited cars, online racing only, and all the other things I've read etc etc etc... well... it's the end of the road for me. Not being negative, just soooo disappointed in the direction that has been taken now... so... it's definitely back to the previous older GT versions for me.

2. eran0004

eran0004

DriveSpark, Tikkaritsa and Lubeify100 like this.
  3. hankolerd

hankolerd

Pretty sure there was an FIA document floating around that stated Le Sarthe was coming to GT Sport post-launch, as it was not finished in time. One other track was mentioned that I am blanking on now. I tried to find that document last night but could not find it.

MeanElf likes this.
  4. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

Thanks for your reply eran, but I must respectfully disagree ... the de la Sarthe omit is a major as everyone knows this historical major circuit is second to none other than maybe the Nurburgring and it deserves the respect of it's own thread imho.

5. wallpaper42

wallpaper42

Was it Pikes Peak? I remember lots of rumors about that one.

6. Haitauer

Haitauer

Add Spa Francorchamps to that list.. And its missing from the game.

7. JockeP22

JockeP22

If you want to let people know that you think Circuit de la Sarthe deserves respect you should title the thread just that.

I would think naming the thread "Are you kidding me !" will only make the majority of members not even open it up.

Dan, MeanElf, ProjectF and 2 others like this.
  8. eran0004

eran0004

Why? Because your complaints are more importantly than those of other members? You didn't even give the thread a title that actually describe the topic, so it's hardly respectful to anyone or anything.

The reason for keeping the discussions on the same topic in the same thread is that it makes it easier to follow a discussion and it reduces the clutter and makes it easier to find the thread you are looking for (which is also why it helps to pick a good title for the thread).

Since your only contribution in the OP is to vent your own frustration I can't see what makes it so important that it needs to be in a separate thread.

9. JayneS

JayneS

I can name plenty of tracks I like, both fictional and real, that are not yet confined as either in the game or coming to it, But, I’m not so petty as to cut off my nose to spite my face or cry out like a spoiled little child becsuse of it. Still, if you want to throw your toys out of your pram and walk away from this game, knock yourself out, nobody else is going to lose sleep over it!

For the record, while it’s there in scapes and likely to come as DLC, I wouldnt be putting it at the top of the tree, nor the Nurburgring. See how opinions differ, yet saying everyone knows blah blah blah...way to go.

10. cocoflowa

cocoflowa

I think La Sarthe will be in the very first DLC pack. But it's just my opinion. The only thing we can do now is wait for it.