Are you pro street car or pro race car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mazziko
  • 49 comments
  • 3,192 views
Messages
29
What's in your garage? The vast majority of my 430 cars are street cars. Not because they are cheaper, but that's what I like. Ofcourse there are some race cars you can't ignore like the gulf gt40 and lance delta integrale.
 
Race cars. Especially the GT and LM cars.
 
This is my first post here =p

I like both... Stealth Mazda 787B is my best car and fun to drive

And I own a madza Rx7 rs.. So I drive this car a lot in game and do things I could never do legally.. It why I love GT =). I also love Skylines mainly R32 or R34
 
Street cars. Im only average in driving games, so race cars are generally too fast for me. Also I mainly use cockpit views and most race cars lack that. Though I love driving the JGTC cars.
 
Defenitely pro race car. I always liked GT with the chance to drive street cars.

But for now, it is way too much and PD don´t care enough about motorsports racing.

Street cars are beautiful, but race cars are sexy, strong and mean.
 
In between...
Pro Supercar. :D
 
I prefer street cars to be honest. As much as I like driving race cars, I'd much rather blast round a track in a stock street car. Give me a Ferrari F40 over a Minolta anyday.
 
Street cars for all the reasons you can think of. Race cars are fun but I dont find you can have a sense of ownership.

I actually tried to start a Street car only thread to find other who only want to race with street cars regardless of the restrictions and no one seemed to be interested.
 
Street cars for all the reasons you can think of. Race cars are fun but I dont find you can have a sense of ownership.

I actually tried to start a Street car only thread to find other who only want to race with street cars regardless of the restrictions and no one seemed to be interested.

I love street cars too but I just don't have much interest in online play. Everyone wants to use to race softs on their 50k UCD purchase... cap the room to Sports Medium and aids off except ABS 1 allowed I might be interested.
 
If I'm going for gold and out to dominate then my weapon of choice is either the Bentley or the FGT but when I want more of a challenge or I'm redoing races I've already won then a stock M5 or M3 does the trick nicely. I think it depends on my mood.
 
I love street cars too but I just don't have much interest in online play. Everyone wants to use to race softs on their 50k UCD purchase... cap the room to Sports Medium and aids off except ABS 1 allowed I might be interested.

I have no problem with forcing sports medium, but I wont be forcing anyone not to use TCS and ASM if the car in real life has it. Thats just the host going on a bit of a ego trip imo. The other assists are out.

However if you want I have not problem with everything off for just me vs you :)
 
street cars (tunned) all aids off except abs 1.
 
Regular street cars. I'd choose a Dodge Viper GTS, 1969 & 2010 Camaro SS, 2007 Mustang Mach 1 '71 and the V8 GT Coupe '07, Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01, DMC DeLorean S2 '04, etc over any race car or super car.

Sure those race cars and super cars are fast, and handle better most of the time, but to me speed isn't everything. I'd much rather win a race with a car that is out of the norm. Like using the DMC DeLorean fully upgraded to beat the Supercar Festival or Gran Turismo World Championships A-Spec races(true story, btw.....)

Stock or upgraded, I just prefer the regular street cars, mainly American. I like using some of the cars I see on the road in real life, as well as some of the American cars and some other countries' regular street cars I would dream of just driving once in my life... Like a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Viper GTS Coupe, 1969 Camaro SS, Dodge Charger R/T '70, Ford GT40, etc...
 
Im a streetcar extremist person straight up, I only have streetcars. I only use supercars to grind though. If I see supercars online I get aggressive, because them rich kids try to flash with their lambos and ferraris with all aids maxed. I Just love it when they get smoked by my supra or gt-r. I have said it before, I say it again, if I see a supercar in real life try to flash, I will damage it, dont care if i go to jail. Haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0W9t2et0gI

Just look at this meatball try to mess with the 2jz
 
I enjoy both, but given the choice, I'd prefer light weight, low powered racers. My favorite car in the game is the 1965 Alfa TZ2.
 
Most fun I think I get out of racing cheap street cars, i like that you could take your daily driver (Audi s4) to all diffrent tracks without risking a emty bank account. That i can't irl
 
Pro-both, They are awesome in their own ways.
 
Classic race cars or race prepped street cars.. I don't really like the really modern made for racing stuff though.
 
I can't see past my rally car collection. I'm so proud of my 33 Surabu's. Just need to get 2 to complete the set. I drive them all the time.
 
Im all about the race cars, the F1 cars to be specific. I love the feeling of speed and the quick reaction times I need. I drive a street car everyday a rather quick one at that, so I don't feel the need to drive them in the game.

Also, after spending hours in the F1 cars, everything else just feels slow.
 
I like both kinds, Country and Western...
 
I like both personaly.

Street or RM cars dont really matter, I'm not a fan of LMP's, F1, X2010, FGT, Minolta's and the like tho. I prefer street or street RM cars up to w/e HP. And I like japanese cars the most. I dont spit on an oldy USA car tho, love them, love the crazy sound and engine.
 
Im a streetcar extremist person straight up, I only have streetcars. I only use supercars to grind though. If I see supercars online I get aggressive, because them rich kids try to flash with their lambos and ferraris with all aids maxed. I Just love it when they get smoked by my supra or gt-r. I have said it before, I say it again, if I see a supercar in real life try to flash, I will damage it, dont care if i go to jail. Haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0W9t2et0gI

Just look at this meatball try to mess with the 2jz

sorry to say this, but you have issues.

How can you be a car enthusiast if you want to damage someone elses pride and joy simply because they did well in life and got a nice car.

Strange, strange child.
 
We all like certain thing, but it depends in which context. I mean why do people bring supercars and LM cars to servers that says "streetcars only"? Thats what really irritate me, and a flashy kid want to race my mid 600 hp streetcar with his 1000 hp minolta or x1? I mean whats the fun winning over a car that arent equal hp wise and weight wise?
 
I only drive premium cars (hardcore cockpit view only user ) & find the vast majority of race cars handling to be boring, so street cars for me mainly & mostly with stock/OEM settings. The only race cars I've had fun in are the 111R RM (which can be set up to be rather lively on Sports Hard tyres & with all default settings) & the Lexus IS F Concept on Racing Hards.


👍
 
sorry to say this, but you have issues.

How can you be a car enthusiast if you want to damage someone elses pride and joy simply because they did well in life and got a nice car.

Strange, strange child.

Im a streetcar/tuner enthusiast, not supercar. And as i wrote on the post above, its all about the context. if a rich kid just want to flash his supercar because it has a brand name like lamborghini or ferrari just for the sake of "flashing", i dont really give him any respect, because i feel sick of those kind of people. The majority of people that buy a car out of the box and just driving it to get women and brag, those people arent real car enthusiast according to me, because they owning the car for wrong purposes. And that is what ferrari and lamborghini knows, thats why they can take 300 000 dollar for a car, that majority of streetcars with 35 000 dollar worth of tuning will beat.

It is just a minority of those supercar owners that are real enthusiasts. I mean if you cant do a simple oil change or change exhaust without paying 1000 dollar to a auto shop, you dont "need" the supercar. it isnt about money, but the character of person. Its like im buying a rolex watch just to brag, even though i cant read time. This personality is the same in gt5 aswell, kids try to flash with theri virtual supercars, even though they havent tune them or done anything to make them "unique". They dont even know how to drive without driving aids. Thats what buggs me.

You se rappers in the US driving lambos, and they havent even got driving license, and you see thet ironic kid Justin Bieber driving a lambo gallardo, he cant even ride a bmx bike man.

👎
 
I'm definitely a race car man, I seldom drive road cars now, it has to be said.
 
Back