Giancarlo Totally new & improved! Premium Messages 9,646 Messages Minus955 Jan 26, 2002 #1 Are you willing to share your awesome avatars with your fellow memebers? Well, let's see 'em! WARNING: they may be stolen.
Are you willing to share your awesome avatars with your fellow memebers? Well, let's see 'em! WARNING: they may be stolen.
LoudMusic Messages 10,687 Everywhere Jan 27, 2002 #2 Actually, I've made a bunch for everyone to use. I'd prefer they didn't use my personal one ... but anything else is fine with me. Check this thread for details: http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3929 ~LoudMusic
Actually, I've made a bunch for everyone to use. I'd prefer they didn't use my personal one ... but anything else is fine with me. Check this thread for details: http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3929 ~LoudMusic
Klostrophobic Messages 12,993 USA! USA! Jan 31, 2002 #3 <---Take it if you want, you unoriginal bastards.
Zero Messages 8,556 Messages GTP_MattyIce Messages Matthnt Jan 31, 2002 #4 Originally posted by LoudMusic I'd prefer they didn't use my personal one ... but anything else is fine with me. Click to expand... Same here "BURN RUBBER" is mine
Originally posted by LoudMusic I'd prefer they didn't use my personal one ... but anything else is fine with me. Click to expand... Same here "BURN RUBBER" is mine
Pako Staff Emeritus Messages 16,472 NW Montana Messages GTP-Pako Messages GTP Pako Jan 31, 2002 #5 As with LoudMusic, I also have a slew of avatars that are available for use as you wish... They can be found at: www.blueonion.net/temp/ ~later~
As with LoudMusic, I also have a slew of avatars that are available for use as you wish... They can be found at: www.blueonion.net/temp/ ~later~