Resource icon

AREA 51, Groom Lake 1

The download doesen`t work. I`ve downloaded many with no problems, too bad i`d like too try this one

CyberBen2112

The download doesen`t work. I`ve downloaded many with no problems, too bad i`d like too try this one

CyberBen2112

Not sure why it won't work, though I have noticed a number of other peoples tracks I have tried to download come up with various errors. As you said most I have no issues with but I am finding more now with errors, hopefully it will be sorted.

Could you post a link/a way to get to your profile on the gt6 community thing? So that we can just click on shared tracks and find this one. Again there's not many that have this issue but I have ran a crossed a few

GTP.png

Hi Alfie, yeah something is not right, I have checked all the settings and they are all correct, I have a number of other shared tracks that I know are working.
What I did find is when I looked at my timeline where that track is shown as being shared there is no thumbnail and if I click on it in Timeline it says it can not be found and may have been deleted, even though it shows in my Shared Tracks and I can play it without any problem.
I may have to Reload it or do you have any other ideas.

Note: Have made some changes again if you want to give it another try.

Last edited:
Hello I've tried to download your other tracks and they all give error code 601. I'm not sure if it has something to do with me being located in the US or not.

Hi, Yeah you may be on to something there, perhaps there is a Region issue, I just tried a number of random track downloads from other people to check and some came up with that same error though the track had reviews from people that had downloaded it but I wasn't able to, frustrating & I have searched for that Error Code 601 & can't find anything.

Hopefully something will be found as to why this happens.

Hi, Yeah you may be on to something there, perhaps there is a Region issue, I just tried a number of random track downloads from other people to check and some came up with that same error though the track had reviews from people that had downloaded it but I wasn't able to, frustrating & I have searched for that Error Code 601 & can't find anything.

Hopefully something will be found as to why this happens.
Indeed.

Latest Posts

Back