Argh, my boss is an idiot

• Thread starter Macka
  • 21 comments
I'll give you the short version.

Department A stole a brand new computer from us (Dell P4 1.7Ghz 40GB DVD blah blah very nice PC) when someone in our dept resigned.

Rather than make them give it back, my boss allowed them to keep it, and replace it.

They subsequently lied and tried to tell us that one of our laptops (that WE bought) is in fact the replacement.... :mad:

Today I get a call that we have secured the replacement computer from them...I go up there...and it's used. Very used. In fact older and even MORE rickety than the one it's supposed to be replacing.

They gave us a P2 350 piece of crap when they owe us a P4 1.7 brand new machine.

This has all been going on for 2 months now...nothing but a campaign of misdirection and misinformation from Department A so that they can keep the PC that they stole :mad:

And my boss has no clue what's going on!!!!!

Grrr.

Management sucks. It's universal. Even when you have a boss you think is on top of things, he/she is bound to prove you wrong. Figure this out early, live by the rule, and you will be less frustrated.

~LoudMusic

Loud's right. We have two "damper managers" above our department, and neither has a clue what's going on. It's really annoying.

The only thing bosses do is sit in their office, drink coffee all day and wait till it is 17.00 o'clock.
They don't do ****, are very busy:rolleyes:talking to eachother in meetings and get the most salary:mad:
Talk about unfair

Originally posted by Macka
I'll give you the short version.

Department A stole a brand new computer from us (Dell P4 1.7Ghz 40GB DVD blah blah very nice PC) when someone in our dept resigned.

Rather than make them give it back, my boss allowed them to keep it, and replace it.

They subsequently lied and tried to tell us that one of our laptops (that WE bought) is in fact the replacement.... :mad:

Today I get a call that we have secured the replacement computer from them...I go up there...and it's used. Very used. In fact older and even MORE rickety than the one it's supposed to be replacing.

They gave us a P2 350 piece of crap when they owe us a P4 1.7 brand new machine.

This has all been going on for 2 months now...nothing but a campaign of misdirection and misinformation from Department A so that they can keep the PC that they stole :mad:

And my boss has no clue what's going on!!!!!

Grrr.

So? Rip it back! Duh!

Well u could always replace the parts in their comps, **** up the servers and blame it on someone u hate, just find the server boxes and mess around with the cables :D

Once the folk who understand bosses are stupid try & become bosses, they become stupid. Or the bosses realise that they're anti-boss and they get scared, and fire them. Lol, yeah, self-employ yourself

Originally posted by made in holland

Not a real boss. We don't work for Jordan.

I do...:P Actually, it's voluntary, but it's still a job...:D

Originally posted by Stealth Viper
I can't imagine a better job than being a resort reviewer. Just thought I'd say that.

Fast car tester. Minimum speed: 140mph. Places of work: Nurburgring Nordschleife, Spa-Francorchamps, Monza, Laguna Seca, Bathurst, Watkins Glen.

:cool:

Back