Ariel Atom Mini F1!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joseph dobson
  • 37 comments
  • 2,611 views
Nice!

I'd love to see a match between these and some Radicals. (although it's may not be exactly in the same price range...)
 
5th gear did that. The radical won but not by very much.
 
I have no idea. I havent seen that episode in a long time. I just know it was an atom vs a radical.
 
It was an SR3. The SR8 would smash the regular Atom.

And that new F1 Atom is super cool.
 
It was an SR3... but was it an NA or SC Atom? I kinda thought it was an NA.

Would be interesting to see the SR8 vs. an SC Atom... though I don't know if the Atom's chassis handles the extra power as well as the Radical's.
 
On a high speed track, I think the Radical would easily win, since it has better (or just "has" :p) aerodynamics than the Atom, but on a technical track, It could be interesting.
 
My brother would just like to add:

"Ariel - makes your whites brown."


(British washing powder gag)
 
Back