Ariesps Galería - Ferrari F40 Pt.1 [01-07-14]

• Thread starter Ariesps
  • 51 comments
Spain
Barcelona
ariesps
11595142913_a3a1abb5ce.jpg

So, here we go again. Not too much to say for now. New GT, new gallery.
Wasn't too sure about getting GT6, but the new cars , tracks and locations did the trick.
I hope you all enjoy my gallery, as much i enjoy all this great comunity work.
See you on the track!

Nice set, love that car, looks great in black. You say you have one? Wish I did. ;)

My favs are 3,5,7 & 8. 👍

You've managed to capture the car well enough to make the Evoque look really good off-road. Makes me want to do so myself too! :P

The offroad stuff looks great! As if the Evoque had found it's home in the location. And you've made me want an Evoque. 👍

GPR
Nice set, love that car, looks great in black. You say you have one? Wish I did. ;)

My favs are 3,5,7 & 8. 👍

Thanks mate. Yes, i have one. Well, in fact i'm waiting the car to be delivered next week by local reseller.

Great set!! My favourites are those where you go off-road! :drool:👍

Really good set, especially the off road ones, nice car too, #5, 6 and 7 are faves. ;)👍

You've managed to capture the car well enough to make the Evoque look really good off-road. Makes me want to do so myself too! :P

The offroad stuff looks great! As if the Evoque had found it's home in the location. And you've made me want an Evoque. 👍

Thanks for all comments fellas! I suppose in future there will be more off-road sets, so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Great start mate! :) I love 4th and 6th shots. Great mood and nice compositions. 👍

Nice to see you here mate :)
Very great gallery start, as expected 👍
The range set is excellent very realistic. Nice to watch some outtrack shots like these. Great toning and lightning also 👍
And the last set is excellent too with some very impressive shots. Love the sense of motion in some of them like the second and fourth !
Great job !

GPR
Nice pop of that orange. I quite like shots 1 & 4 myself. 👍

Nice to see you here mate :)
Very great gallery start, as expected 👍
The range set is excellent very realistic. Nice to watch some outtrack shots like these. Great toning and lightning also 👍
And the last set is excellent too with some very impressive shots. Love the sense of motion in some of them like the second and fourth !
Great job !

Thanks for comments, both of you!

Yet another gallery I've somehow missed. What is going on?

The Evoque set looks fantastic, with shots 5, 6 and 7 being my favorites, and the first RX-7 shot really highlights the orange - it looks fantastic. 👍

Yet another gallery I've somehow missed. What is going on?

The Evoque set looks fantastic, with shots 5, 6 and 7 being my favorites, and the first RX-7 shot really highlights the orange - it looks fantastic. 👍

Thanks pal! Glad you 're around. Hope you will return. :cheers:

Well, was time to post a new set. I have been taking random shots
these weeks since last update and still working on some banners
for the op, but took some time to get some laps
around Ascari with this not-so blue Subaru.
This set is focused on panoramas, so i hope you'll enjoy.

SUBARU BRZ ASCARI TIME ATTACK

Click for fullscreen view!

Loving your gallery man, the editing you do makes the paint and reflections look fantastic and gives them a nice "wet" shine to them. Keep up the good work!

Back