ARL Endurance Cup - Friday Night Multi-Class Racing

United States
Richmond, Va
Scarecrow937
Welcome to the ARL Endurance Cup!

ARLEC is a multi class race series featuring Gr.1 and Gr.3 cars on the track at the same time. These cars and tracks will loosely mirror the current WEC and IMSA seasons. This is non tuning series with success ballast to keep the racing tight.

Please check out the rules below and join today!

Hosts:
- Scarecrow937
- Moby45

Please make sure both these IDs are on your friends list

Lobby Times:
- Lobby will be open by 9:40pm EST
- BoP will be checked at this time
- Qualifying for GT3 will be at 10:00pm EST
- Qualifying for LMP1 will begin at 10:15-10:20pm EST
- There will be around a 10 minute break
- Race will begin at 10:30-10:40pm EST

Lobby Settings:
- Boost: none
- Start type: Formation Lap!!!
- Visible Damage: On
- Grid order set by host
- Slipstream strength: Real
- Mechanical damage: Heavy
- Tire wear: X2
- Fuel consumption: X2
- Race finish delay 150 seconds

General Regulations:
  • Limited to 2 Drivers per car
  • Cars must conform to livery requirements
  • Drivers may not switch classes during the season
  • LMP1 may only use RM tires
  • GT3 may use RS and RM tires
  • All drivers must pit at least once during the race and change tires. (may stay on same compound) Pits for tire change open on lap 7 for GT3 and Lap 12 for LMP1.
  • It is up to the LMP1 drivers to pass the GT3 drivers cleanly and responsibly. GT3 drivers should maintain their driving line. The LMP1 driver will then find a safe location to pass.

Qualifying:
  • There will be two 7 minute qualifying sessions
  • Session 1 will be for the GT3 class
  • Session 2 will be for the LMP1 class
  • We ask that all cars stay on the track after qualifying has ended so qualifying times can be recorded
  • If a driver exits the track and their lap time can not be retrieved it will be invalidated and the driver will be placed at the back of the grid for their class

Ballast Regulations (All Classes):
  • Pole position +1% weight
  • 1st place +2% weight -1% power
  • 2nd place +2% weight
  • 3rd place +1% weight
  • After accruing a maximum of +10% weight any ballast gained will then be a power loss ballast
  • Last place finishers will receive -2% weight +1% power (not exceed starting BoP)

Formation Lap:
- Each race will begin with each class lining up in a 2 x 2 formation at Caution speed for the first lap. Upon completion of the first lap, the Pole Sitter will launch at a pre-determined spot. (Usually the Start/Finish line)

Caution Flag:

As some of you have experienced in Tuesday Night Endurance and Wednesday night GT4 league we will have a single caution during the race. Unlike those nights this will not be a competition caution. Only 1 Caution will be allowed per race and will proceed as follows. This will be an identical caution format as the ARL Super Formula series.

A. A caution will be allowed to be called if 2 or more cars are involved in an accident of which taking at least one of those cars out of the race.

B. To call for a caution 2 of the drivers involved in the accident must type in the chat "CC"

C. The race host will then call out the caution over the mic in the voice chat with the directions on what to do.

D. The pits will be closed when the caution is called until the race host says they are open.

E. When lining up for the green the cars will line up 2 x 2 in their respective positions

F. The green flag will come out at a designated spot on the circuit. This spot will usually be the start/finish line but may change due to circuit layout to make for a fair start for all cars. The lead car will not start UNTIL they reach the designated spot. If lead car has a mic they are welcome to inform the rest of the field the green has been waved. Do be wary of cold tires and try not to cause another accident for there will not be another caution. Stay safe

Livery Requirements:

White headlights for LMP1
Yellow headlights for GT3

Required decals as shown below:

decal_placement_for_dummiesP1.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-192647_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20210901-192622_Discord.jpg

Decals:

LMP1: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...gallery/all/decal/1520746/6989658158874492936

GT3: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...gallery/all/decal/1520746/6999228310630695944

ARL: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...gallery/all/decal/2934960/7286925420944983064

All LMP1s will be set to 100% Power and 100% weight.

All GT3s will match ARL Gr3 series specs. See Gr3 hub for BoP.

Please state your intention to run by listing the following:
- PSN:
- Car choice:
- Sponsor:
- Tire:
- Number:

Numbers 1 and 0 are banned, with exception of the previous mutli-class champions who may use them should they so choose.

This format has been a blast with SuperGT, and we hope to recreate some of the same excitement with a little different spec this time around. Come join us and see if you have what it takes to win the Endurance Cup!! See you on track!!

Last edited:
PSN: Scarecrow937
Car choice: Audi R18 '16
Sponsor: RedBull / Total
Tire: Michelin
Number: 44

Last edited:
I’m down guys I’m sorry my phone is messed up… I will take NSX gt3

Hey fellas,
Curious as to how the Reserve Driver Process works for this series....do I pick a car and create my own livery and just bump in for an absent driver, or will I use the car and livery of the absent driver being covered.. I know I can't commit to a full time entry, but I may have a few Fridays that could work out. Let me know.
Thanks

Hey fellas,
Curious as to how the Reserve Driver Process works for this series....do I pick a car and create my own livery and just bump in for an absent driver, or will I use the car and livery of the absent driver being covered.. I know I can't commit to a full time entry, but I may have a few Fridays that could work out. Let me know.
Thanks
We haven't actually had to use any reserves yet to be honest. For the most part we will do similar to your series and just have the reserve pop into whatever car is opened. It would be easier for them to run the livery of the missing driver but if they have their own that follows the livery guidelines that would be fine as well.

We haven't actually had to use any reserves yet to be honest. For the most part we will do similar to your series and just have the reserve pop into whatever car is opened. It would be easier for them to run the livery of the missing driver but if they have their own that follows the livery guidelines that would be fine as well.
Sounds good.

Mark me down as a Reserve. Hope to be able to sneak in for a few races if the opportunity presents itself.

Good Morning ARL... it's Race Day!!

Tonight we'll be completing 60 minutes of Dragon Trail - Gardens II. I will be your host and will have the final room open by 9:40 EST (keep an eye out for practice rooms beforehand).

This will be our first test of the cars and specs... including the new formation lap and caution (as needed). Sadly no points on the board yet, but bragging rights are on the line.

As of writing this post, there are three cars still available (LMP1: Toyota TS050 GT3: Chevrolet Corvette C7 and Merc AMG) for full time usage, or for any reserve drivers ( @GTR4MROD @llNovall ) to run tonight if still available this evening.

Liveries are not technically due until Round 1, but feel free to show them off tonight if you have them!!

Which LMP1 driver has adjusted to the high speeds and downforce levels already? Who will dump it into the wall at the end of Sector 1? Will RotaryPilot's team have enough left over fuel for DrSpyderPig to use? Why isn't LeMans on the schedule any more?

Found out the answer to these questions and more tonight... at the preseason opener for the ARL Endurance Cup!!

Last edited:
@GTR4MROD

Unfortunately, there is no Porsche available (@SydViscus was out last night, so you were technically in his car). There is a Toyota TS050 still available if you want to stay in the LMP1 class, though @Whitey093 was driving it last night. He technically hasn't signed up full time yet... I'll let you two work that out. There is also a Vette, a Merc and a Beamer still open in the GT3 class.

Edit: LMP1 grid is full... only GT3 cars are available

Last edited:
Back