ARL Endurance Cup - Friday Night Multi-Class Racing

Where can I find the ARL logo? The one that goes on the rear GT3 car bumper.

Updated, final entry form

PSN: Whitey093
Car: Toyota TS050 Lmp1
Sponsor: Konica Minolta
Tire: Bridgestone

5404913368581572136_23.jpg

Last edited:
Season starts this Friday!! Make sure to get those liveries finalized!!

Still an M6 and a Merc available in the GT3 class for anyone interested in full time, or if you just want to randomly hop in (full timers will have priority)

Last edited:
Good Morning ARL... it's race day!!!

Tonight, the first round of the ARL Endurance Cup will take place at Fuji International Speedway - Shortcut course. We will complete 46 laps for just over 200km. I will be your host and will have the final lobby open no later than 9:40 EST (Keep an eye out for practice rooms beforehand).

As this is a new series/season, a couple of friendly reminders.

• Please join voice chat for instructions, whether you are talking or not.
  • GT3s hold their line. It is up to the LMPs to make the pass in a safe manner.
  • We respect the pit entry and exit lines in this series.
  • Standard ARL rules for cleanliness and racecraft apply.
  • The first lap will be a formation lap
  • Caution can be called if two or more cars are involved in a race ending incident. Both cars must type "CC" in chat.
  • There is no "Competition Caution".
  • Every car must pit for a tire change during the race. The GT3s MAY use the same compound.
  • Pits open after lap 7 for GT3s and lap 12 for LMPs. You may not take any fuel or tires before this.
  • Pits are ALWAYS open for damage fixes.
  • Qualifying will be two 7 minute sessions with GT3s going first.
  • A bonus point is rewarded for pole position and for fast lap.
  • +1 ballast is applied to the pole sitters for the race.
  • Livery requirements are due tonight.
  • DrSpyderPig runs out of fuel sometimes.

A big thanks to Moby and PaPunk for making this series happen!!

Which LMP driver will adjust to the downforce levels the quickest? Which GT3 driver can utilize their 'Saturday skills' to claim victory? Can those new drivers in the Lexuses (Lexi? Lexusisis? American Toyotas?) be stopped? And finally and most importantly... Who will be the next Mr. Fuji-man??

Find out the answers to these questions and more, tonight...at Round 1 of the ARL Endurance Cup!!

See you on track!!

Last edited:
I see the grid is full, any chance i could sign up as a reserve? :)
There is actually a free spot available for GT3 class in the Mercedes AMG if you're interested in a full time slot. Round 2 starts this Friday night!!

Aaah sweet yeah I'll take a full time slot in the AMG, its my favourite Gr.3 car :D Can't wait! :)
You're in!! What's your PSN so I can add you to the list?

Also, please shoot a friend request to:

Scarecrow937
Moby45

Take a few minutes to read through all the rules and regs of this series on the first post, if you haven't already. We tend to have practice rooms open for a few hours before race time, so feel free to come join us.

Finally, there are several ARL series, including our Saturday Gr3 series (being the biggest). Have a look around the forum and hop in anywhere if you're interested!

You're in!! What's your PSN so I can add you to the list?

Also, please shoot a friend request to:

Scarecrow937
Moby45

Take a few minutes to read through all the rules and regs of this series on the first post, if you haven't already. We tend to have practice rooms open for a few hours before race time, so feel free to come join us.

Finally, there are several ARL series, including our Saturday Gr3 series (being the biggest). Have a look around the forum and hop in anywhere if you're interested!
my psn is Brady_Imawesome, I've sent friend requests to both :)
Will check out the other series as well. :)

Tonight, we'll be completing 76 laps of Blue Moon Bay Infield Course for just over 250kms. Those who have run this series before know what 250kms means....

DOUBLE POINTS!!!!

Moby45 will be your host tonight and will have the final race room open no later than 9:40 EST. Keep an eye open for practice rooms several hours beforehand.

Last round, Toyota stood atop the steps in LMP1 after a solid run, while the Porsche's had mixed results, and the Audi's faltered. The Lexii climbed to the top of the podium as a pair, however the AMG was right behind. Each driver got to do their first shakedown in their cars and glory was claimed by a few.

That was last round.... this is now!!

A quick note about rules due to the uniqueness of this track. NO...this series does not use GTSport's penalty system. Yes...standard ARL rules for cleanliness and racecraft still apply. Specifically for the turn back onto the banking off of the infield. ARL requires that 2 tires are on the track at all times. Curbs are defined as part of the track. So....Yes, you can take this tighter than GTSport's penalty system would typically allow. No, you cannot cut it outright.

Can Audi have a better showing this round? Will Toyota put the kibosh on their attempt? Can the Lexii be stopped? And how will that shiny new Mercedes shake up GT3? Will the Roval be conducive to passing, or will this be an NYC traffic jam? And as always, how many laps of fuel will DrSpyderPig bring, and will it be enough?

Find out the answers to these questions and more... tonight at the ARL Endurance Cup!!

See you on track!!

@flungpupanda

There is one slot open in the GT3 class for full time in the BMW M6 if you're interested...

Round 3 on Friday. If you want the Beamer, shoot me your PSN and you're on the grid!!

Last edited:
FlungPuPanda85 and if #85 is taken ill roll with whatever. but yeah im down for some clean racing....sweet baby jesus himself knows that sport mode is some sketchy racing
You're in!!

Yeah, we heavily promote clean racing in this league. The IR system in conjunction with heavy damage really puts a damper on the madness. I'm not saying there's never an incident, this is racing after all, but this group wants a fair race. We feel awful if we cause someone's race to be ruined.

So....a couple of notes:

Send a Friend Request to Scarecrow937 and Moby45 as we are the series' hosts and sponsors.

Give the first post on this thread a thorough read for rules and regs. We will also go over them in chat prerace.

We'll get you setup on chat on race day. Please join so you can hear the race director... you dont have to talk if you aren't comfortable.

Get your livery set!! If you dont want to, or aren't good at liveries, we have many great designers in this league. I'm also happy to make one for you.

Finally, I just want to reiterate the golden rule of this series.... GT3s HOLD YOUR LINE. It is up to the LMPs to get around you. LMPs are predicting your movement, so dont 'pull over to let us by'.

See you on track!!

Last edited:

Tonight, we'll be completing 29 laps of Tokyo's East Outer Loop. I will be your host and will have the final lobby open no later than 9:40 EST. (As always, keep an eye out for practice lobbies beforehand).

Last round, the inevitable happened... DrSpyderPig ran out of fuel. But, so did many others... myself included. (Side note...taking hairpins in 3rd gear to save fuel is a bad idea). The wild ride that is Blue Moon Bay led to quite a jumbled final order, however a Porsche came out on top in LMP and the Lexii swapped positions in GT3 for victory.

Tonight however, we return to the rollercoaster that is the Tokyo expressway system. This will undoubtedly be the shortest race of the season, as LMPs will be reaching speeds of over 200mph!! Avoid the walls, grit your teeth, hang on and thread the needle for victory.

One specific track note... As we respect the pit lane boundaries in this series, please take extra caution on pit exit this week. You'll notice that pit lane has a solid line all the way out of the tunnel, and does not go to a dotted line until you crest the hill and the bridge overhead is passed. This is your exit lane....please obey it. Due the insanely high speeds, it can be easy to cause havoc if you cross this line early and enter the field prior to leaving the tunnel.

Also, in case you haven't noticed, this is a night race!! GT3s should have YELLOW headlights installed. LMPs will have the stock white lights.

Which manufacturer in LMP can keep their delicate chassis intact for the full distance? Can the Lexii be stopped, or will the high speeds of Tokyo make them bricks? With the Taco Beamer Bros back in action, will there be a fiesta in Eastern Asia? Or will we be chugging Grolsch by the end of the night? Will Team America: Corvette Police hand out tickets and beatings to some confused foreigners? And finally... who is going to push DrSpyderPig across the line when he runs out of fuel again?

Find out the answers to these questions and more, tonight, at Round 3 of the ARL Endurance Cup!!

See you on track!!!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, a Lexus GT3 is now available for full time entry. Let me know if interested...

We promise noone died or was reprimanded into losing their Lexus, lol

Last edited:
Back