ARL Fantasy League

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 28 comments
United States
United States
Are you a fan of ARL? Do you think you know the drivers better than anyone else? Then join ARL Fantasy League today and prove it.

Each week you will pick 2 drivers to form your team from the Gr3 Series. 1 Silver and 1 Gold. Whatever points those 2 drivers score that week your team scores. (Including any bonus points).

You will only be able to choose the same driver twice per season so choose wisely.

PM me with your email address and I will add you to the league spreadsheet so you can get started building your team.

Don't forget to set your fantasy line ups. Picks will be locked in at 10:00pm EST Saturday Night.

If your pick fails to show up for the race you may private message me here, on PSN, or on discord prior to race start with a different pick.

Any picks submitted after the race start will not count.

Don't forget to set your fantasy line ups. Picks will be locked in at 10:00pm EST Saturday Night.

If your pick fails to show up for the race you may private message me here, on PSN, or on discord prior to race start with a different pick.

Any picks submitted after the race start will not count.
I already made a couple preliminary pics - fyi the spread sheet already gave me 30pts?

@DublDee is still dead to me…..
But perhaps it may be my fault since i wasnt quick enough to change my selections after he announced that he wouldnt be racin’….the results of alcoholism…by the time he announced i was already ‘into it’ for the evening - 🤔

Last edited:
I honestly didn't know Samhain was going to be an option to choose otherwise I would have not picked who I picked for gold.

Back