ARL iRacing

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 580 comments
So the plan is like the name I want to start arl on iracing it will have to be rebranded due to the apex racing league obviously. So my thinking is once I have 8-10 of our core guys on I would like to set up our first season. Now my plan is to only use free content for season one since alot of guys are gonna have alot of money in coming over already. I believe i can put a 12 road race schedule together using only free content. My question is that something you guys would be interested in on the server. It would be one make using the included cars and fixed setups to start since there is so much to tuning a car on there and the new guys would be at a big disadvantage.

So the plan is like the name I want to start arl on iracing it will have to be rebranded due to the apex racing league obviously. So my thinking is once I have 8-10 of our core guys on I would like to set up our first season. Now my plan is to only use free content for season one since alot of guys are gonna have alot of money in coming over already. I believe i can put a 12 road race schedule together using only free content. My question is that something you guys would be interested in on the server. It would be one make using the included cars and fixed setups to start since there is so much to tuning a car on there and the new guys would be at a big disadvantage.
I'll be in on this

My parts are ordered, should be delivered Monday, hopefully I’ll be up and running on iracing by the weekend.

My build.
MSI X470 GAMING PLUS MAX Motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor

EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB SC BLACK Video Card

G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

EVGA SuperNOVA GA 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Fractal Design Focus G ATX Mid Tower Case

It’s kinda funny, I was talking to someone about ps5 and had said if it was over 500$ at release I wouldn’t be upgrading until it gets below 400, then go and spend almost 1300 to build a gaming pc. :lol::lol::lol:

Got mine today hopefully just a quick fix and I'll have it connected to the TV tonight.

ugh... this quarantine has really started to muck up my plans... heh. i mean... ive got my job and my health but whaaaaaaa.... i need to find time to drive to Waco to pick up monitors and stands from my dad. but i got to do some major maintenance on my ride and also pick my kid up from his grandmas house in tyler wha... whaaa whaaaa.. and man ... plans...sometimes just planning feels like you got punched in the face, let alone the punch in the face you get once plans are made... graphics card showed up though!

ugh... this quarantine has really started to muck up my plans... heh. i mean... ive got my job and my health but whaaaaaaa.... i need to find time to drive to Waco to pick up monitors and stands from my dad. but i got to do some major maintenance on my ride and also pick my kid up from his grandmas house in tyler wha... whaaa whaaaa.. and man ... plans...sometimes just planning feels like you got punched in the face, let alone the punch in the face you get once plans are made... graphics card showed up though!
There is always a plus to everything!

Lol ouch dfw to Tyler to waco that's a hell of a drive man, watch out seems the cops are now showing back up on the highways lol

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!! all thanks to @Neutty idk how he had the patience to help as much as he did but I am greatful
20200418_041635.jpg

Back