The Manufacturer's series is a special championship for those drivers who chose to participate in both the Wednesday night Gr.4 series and Saturday night Gr.3 series.
Driver's points for both series will be added to together each race week to count towards the Manufacturer's championship.
There are just a few simple rules to follow to compete in the Manufacturer's championship.
- Drivers must compete in both the weds. and sat. night series to be eligible for the championship
- Drivers must use the same manufacturer for both series
- Must be in compliance with other series rules and regulations
- Any point deductions from the Gr.4 series or Gr.3 series will also be applied to the Manufacturer's championship
- You must wait until car selections open up for both series before choosing your manufacturer