ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
  • 24,336 views
I would like to make a change of cars if i can
New
Toyota Ts 050
Mustang
 
Guys I'm going to get a BOP list together with everyone and their car choices,hp, and weight settings easy for everyone to see quickly by referring to the post. When it's up I'll let you all know where u can find it. Things were a little hectic last night, it might be best to make and name a tune for WEC incase you use those cars for something else
 
Also how does everyone feel about splitting the qually sessions in two parts that way gr1 can run laps for 7mins or so and then gr3 can. It was very hard to put in a decent time last night. Let me know what you guys think
Good idea. Getting a clean lap at Willow was a challenge, but imagine doing the same at Alsace :crazy:
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2019-06-24-22-08-22-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-24-22-08-22-1.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 23
Results from Monday night below.
Points, stats and data updated in post #2 and here.

ARL WEC RESULTS.jpg
 
The night was a little rough but big willow is unforgiving! Your doing a great job with the series man keep it up!
You literally ramped over my car from one side of the road to the other lol
 
You literally ramped over my car from one side of the road to the other lol
Nice I was wondering who I dukes of hazard in that one lol. I'll have to get a pic from the replay
 
If everyone looks at the DOCS post, right next to drivers you will see one labeled BOP Regulations. I will have everyone's power and weight numbers posted there tonight for everyone to check and change on the fly
 
I'd like to switch my Gr1 from the TS050 to the 919 please. I'll confirm for the grid while I'm at it.
 
Back