ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

• Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
giphy (7).gif

Sorry guys..We're gonna have to run the second race tomorrow, I'm having connection problems can everyone do one race at around 7:30pm EST or we might have to it later sorry guys :( let me know. I'm rebooting my router. I've never had this happen

Alright, well we're gonna have to figure out what works, ALOT of ppl will be running Neuttys race around 9pm but my router is on fire and I'm low on Mbps. Ive got to take my dog to the vet in the morning so I won't be able to do it any later tonight. Plz post and let me know what day and time works for everyone.

Hey AllTrac, if you are racing tonight I would like to try and join you guys if I am at home when you guys start.

No need to keep track of points with me, I will just be there to help get car count and use it as an exibition race.

Also, I would like to be added to the race for next monday as I should be home for that one.

I will keep it simple as far as cars go. Porsche lmp1 and Porsche 911

Hey AllTrac, if you are racing tonight I would like to try and join you guys if I am at home when you guys start.

No need to keep track of points with me, I will just be there to help get car count and use it as an exibition race.

Also, I would like to be added to the race for next monday as I should be home for that one.

I will keep it simple as far as cars go. Porsche lmp1 and Porsche 911
Hey, run with us tonight in snail. Check it out here. We are running Gr.3 BoP ON at Barcelona. Qualifying starts at 9est and racing starts at 9:15est.

@ALLtac185 dont feel bad. Im sure the first season of ARL didnt go as smooth as they wanted it to but look at it now! Im sorry i wasnt there last night, i had sone family matters to take care of but i personally enjoy this series alot and i know there are alot of other guys who enjoy it to. Just keep ur head up and im sure u will work out all the kinks

Hey, run with us tonight in snail. Check it out here. We are running Gr.3 BoP ON at Barcelona. Qualifying starts at 9est and racing starts at 9:15est.

That is 8pm for me. A little early but I might be able to join. Add me on PS and I will try to be there!

I can help when I can. Or if you just want somebody to run ideas through to get a 2nd opinion on pros/cons you can always run them by me.

I have been doing league races for a long time. I may never have actually ran a league but I do have experience of what everybody else has done and maybe even have advise on what to expect.

Hey guys, WEC will take this Monday off but will have to new format and track list posted by the beginning of this coming week along with car selections. There won't be vehicle switching without penalty this time

Hey guys, WEC will take this Monday off but will have to new format and track list posted by the beginning of this coming week along with car selections. There won't be vehicle switching without penalty this time
I'll be on tomorrow night if you need any help testing or anything

I'll be on tomorrow night if you need any help testing or anything
Yea need to check how gr1 does with tires and fuel close to gr3 multipliers, but I know fuel would get ate up if it stays the same so we can run a few stints at different ammounts. I'll post if anyone wants to join

I will be on tomorrow night. We should race anyway
Sounds good to me. I'm getting my rig hopefully by Thursday this week so shouldnt have to deal with pedals moving or needing to be in the awkward position they are now so a test day tomorrow sounds best

Hey guys, not sure if I'll be ready to start this week, my dog most likely has some kind of intestinal cancer and will have to be put down if she's not better by the next vet trip Wednesday. I'll be online off and on to pass time but she needs a lot of attention and help getting up and down so I'll be wrapped up with her for awhile. Only time will tell.

Hey guys, not sure if I'll be ready to start this week, my dog most likely has some kind of intestinal cancer and will have to be put down if she's not better by the next vet trip Wednesday. I'll be online off and on to pass time but she needs a lot of attention and help getting up and down so I'll be wrapped up with her for awhile. Only time will tell.
I hope for the best man. If ya need anything let me know

Back