ARL Multiclass Series AMS (Test Week)

• Thread starter Alltrac185
  • 482 comments
Tonight's liveries

Screenshot_20190805-210336_Companion.jpg

Last night was interesting. Haha. Not bad but a little off also. It is right in that gray area. And no this is not a complaint or a negative. Just need to get the first season underway and figure out the kinks. Should still be fun.

I ended up having the leave the 2nd race, sorry. I hit the wall twice on 2 different laps and had to pit twice so I eventually got irritated hahaha. I also had to go leave a huge dump so at that moment that was more important lmao.

It was still pretty fun. I can't wait to see what a full room is like. If you care to hear my .02cents, the GR.2 class cars are "too fast" at times, especially on the tracks with long straights. Stock for stock I ran 185mph in both gr1 and gr2 on fuji straight. The only other thing I noticed was that the tracks may have been too long. Understandable that it could just have felt that way because we only had 6 ppl show up for pre-season testing but The big La Croix track might be a little big. Those are my only two points really. Other than that I had plenty of fun. Nuetty sure is fast in the GR1 cars lol:lol::lol:

You got your work cut out for you All-Trac. I think all of the major issues you are going to deal with in this league have nothing to do with how you run it but more along the lines of the game having its limitations and not being properly coded to do what you need it to do. Oh, and it's Ryans fault.

Last night was interesting. Haha. Not bad but a little off also. It is right in that gray area. And no this is not a complaint or a negative. Just need to get the first season underway and figure out the kinks. Should still be fun.

I ended up having the leave the 2nd race, sorry. I hit the wall twice on 2 different laps and had to pit twice so I eventually got irritated hahaha. I also had to go leave a huge dump so at that moment that was more important lmao.

It was still pretty fun. I can't wait to see what a full room is like. If you care to hear my .02cents, the GR.2 class cars are "too fast" at times, especially on the tracks with long straights. Stock for stock I ran 185mph in both gr1 and gr2 on fuji straight. The only other thing I noticed was that the tracks may have been too long. Understandable that it could just have felt that way because we only had 6 ppl show up for pre-season testing but The big La Croix track might be a little big. Those are my only two points really. Other than that I had plenty of fun. Nuetty sure is fast in the GR1 cars lol:lol::lol:

You got your work cut out for you All-Trac. I think all of the major issues you are going to deal with in this league have nothing to do with how you run it but more along the lines of the game having its limitations and not being properly coded to do what you need it to do. Oh, and it's Ryans fault.
Ha, I pitted one time and saved fuel at Fuji.

Also, @Moby45 did you happen to see my brakes fail, throttle stick, and all safety shutoffs malfunction on the last lap on the long straight! Luckily @TexasJDC was right in front of me. Man he went for a ride! I’m not sure how he lived after that impact!

Well maybe we should run a race sometime this week and slow down the gr2 cars a bit because I noticed with only 30mins a race, hitting traffic was really only possible if a gr2 cat had an incident. I'm going to run snail tonight so maybe tomorrow we can all get back in a room?

Well maybe we should run a race sometime this week and slow down the gr2 cars a bit because I noticed with only 30mins a race, hitting traffic was really only possible if a gr2 cat had an incident. I'm going to run snail tonight so maybe tomorrow we can all get back in a room?
I wouldn’t slow them down. The Gr.1 handles so much better. I think you are good.

If you plan to slow down I would switch to the 2008 models and leave them at 100%

I wouldn’t slow them down. The Gr.1 handles so much better. I think you are good.

If you plan to slow down I would switch to the 2008 models and leave them at 100%

True. Probably not a bad idea.

Also, I wasn't trying to create issues. It was just something I noticed. Like I said, it is really the games limitations that you have to deal with. It's weird, GT5 had so much more specific options on the servers than GTS does.

I'll get everything changed in the first few posts and have us a track list put up by tomorrow. Been a crazy week. I hate summers lol

I put up a list of 5 races for a season to see if we still have interest in a multiclass class series, if you haven't already please post your vehicle choices

Latest Posts

Back