ARL NASCAR Fantasy League 2021

NASCAR FANTASY LIVE 2020

The 2020 season of the NASCAR Cup Series begins Sunday, February 16 with the 62nd Annual running of the Daytona 500!

I will be hosting an ARL fantasy league through the official NASCAR Fantasy Live game. You can access this for free through the official NASCAR app OR through the NASCAR website. Instructions to join are as follows:
  • Go to: www.nascar.com OR download the official NASCAR app through your mobile device.
  • Create a username and password
  • Build your profile
  • You will eventually be prompted to "join a league" where there are two options: public or private.
  • ARL will be a private league
  • How to join:
    • League name: American Racing League (ARL)
    • Motto: Closer Than You Think
    • Password: arl2020
  • You should see my name "NASCARNATE_91" in the roster to confirm.
  • READ THE "HOW TO PLAY" RULES

Question of the day: What current NASCAR Cup Series driver will be competing in the 24hrs of Daytona this weekend?

A: Dick Trickle
B: Kyle Busch
C: Dale Earnhardt Jr.
D: Jimmie Johnson
B

NASCAR FANTASY LIVE 2020

The 2020 season of the NASCAR Cup Series begins Sunday, February 16 with the 62nd Annual running of the Daytona 500!

I will be hosting an ARL fantasy league through the official NASCAR Fantasy Live game. You can access this for free through the official NASCAR app OR through the NASCAR website. Instructions to join are as follows:
  • Go to: www.nascar.com OR download the official NASCAR app through your mobile device.
  • Build your profile
  • You will eventually be prompted to "join a league" where there are two options: public or private.
  • How to join:

Question of the day: Who is the only NASCAR Cup Series Champion to also win a Rolex 24 at Daytona?

A: Dick Trickle
B: Kyle Busch
C: Jeff Gordon
D: Dale Earnhardt Sr.
C

NASCAR FANTASY LIVE 2020

• Build your profile
  • How to join:

Question of the day: What race in Daytona starts today but ends tomorrow?

A: Daytona 500
B: Pepsi 400
C: Rolex 24 at Daytona
D: There is no race today
C

Question of the day now posted!

Read first post

Answer in the thread

***Answer to the last question was Rolex 24

NASCAR FANTASY LIVE 2020

• Build your profile
  • How to join:

Question of the day: What team won the overall 2020 Rolex 24 At Daytona?

A: Acura Team Penske
B: Wayne Taylor Racing
C: AIM Vasser Sullivan
D: Rick Ware Racing
B

Answer: Wayne Taylor Racing

The overall victory went to the Wayne Taylor Racing DPi Class #10 Konica Minolta Cadillac piloted by, Renger van der Zande, Ryan Briscoe, Scott Dixon, and Kamui Kobayashi. The result was a 24 hour distance record at Daytona, completing 833 laps and 2,965.5 miles. Fastest lap was 1:34.652 and a margin of victory of 1:05.426. Wayne Taylor has won the last two Daytona races including three of the last four.

https://sportscarchampionship.imsa.com/schedule-results/current-results?eventid=138&sessid=1156

https://waynetaylorracing.com/news/2020_Rolex_24_Post_Race_Report/70095

NASCAR FANTASY LIVE 2020

• Build your profile
  • How to join:

Question of the day: You can watch the Fantasy results live during the race.

A: True
B: False

True

NASCAR FANTASY LIVE 2020

• Build your profile
  • How to join:

Question of the day: You can watch the Fantasy results live during the race.

A: True
B: False
A

Answer: True

Once the race begins, fantasy scoring is updated in real time. You'll be able to watch how your score compares with other players lap by lap. As of last years rules, you get 1 "garage pick". Consider it a "sub-in". The garage pick can only be used before the end of the second stage. So, this means that it's important to check the status of your roster to see if you should use your garage pick. It's not necessary to check but, it is helpful if you have a driver drop out of the race and are able to substitute with someone still running.

https://fantasygames.nascar.com/live/page/how-to-play

Back