ARL NASCAR Fantasy League 2021

Bro this is the only sport going. Its all I got :lol:

There’s really been some good racing this year. I like the double header weeks. There’s been some buzz about permanently keeping some of these change so it’ll be interesting to see what happens next year after all this COVID dust has settled.

And that’s OK. What we’ll be left with is true motorsport fans and a new forward thinking fan base. We can finally start to seriously end these old stereotypes that keep new young fans away.
I remember when Bubba got Migos on pit road with him for the Daytona 500. Thought him being in the cup series might finally attract a wider audience. Now with this ban, we might see that. Or NASCAR might have just killed itself.

I remember when Bubba got Migos on pit road with him for the Daytona 500. Thought him being in the cup series might finally attract a wider audience. Now with this ban, we might see that. Or NASCAR might have just killed itself.

I read an article that said TV viewership for the Martinsville race on Wednesday was up 104% from the same race last year. Whether or not those numbers will stick is yet to be seen. Even if this does kill NASCAR, which I highly doubt it will, at least they can have a clear conscience that they made the right decision. NASCAR as a business, or any business for that matter, can’t afford to have its views aligned with something so polarizing that alienates a large portion of a potential market. The decision NASCAR made is just plain good business.

I read an article that said TV viewership for the Martinsville race on Wednesday was up 104% from the same race last year. Whether or not those numbers will stick is yet to be seen. Even if this does kill NASCAR, which I highly doubt it will, at least they can have a clear conscience that they made the right decision. NASCAR as a business, or any business for that matter, can’t afford to have its views aligned with something so polarizing that alienates a large portion of a potential market. The decision NASCAR made is just plain good business.
I saw that too. Wondering if it was just to see how Bubba did, if it was because no other sports were on, or maybe more people are showing support. Either way, GT7 has me hyped.

FYI NASCAR Fantasy Live is still active!!! The league has not seen a good recovery since COVID but it’d be awesome to see people start updating their rosters again!

Congratulations to @bigbeefytaco for winning the 2020 ARL NASCAR Fantasy Season!

6B98EAA6-D8E5-49D7-9BE8-68BDA1142647.png

We were off to a great start in 2020 but failed to recover participation after the plague showed up. @bigbeefytaco refused to let the plague get him down and showed up every week to set his roster and he deservingly wins the season.

At this time it’s unsure whether I’ll be putting this on again next year. Maybe I’ll drop a message in here to gauge interest as we get closer to Daytona. For now, thank you to everybody that participated early in the season and a big thank you to the ones who continued on after the season restarted. :cheers:

I wish they said championship 4 drivers wouldn't get stage points in the final round. That messed me up. I didn't see that anywhere.

It was fun though. Gave me more of a reason to watch every race.

The 2021 racing season is almost here!

Rolex 24 January 30

Daytona 500 February 14

Bahrain March 28

Indy @ Barber April 18

I will be hosting the NASCAR Fantasy league again this year. If you signed up last year, you should already be good to go for this year once you log in. If you’re new and want to join, please read the first post for instructions to join. NOTE: The league name, motto, and password have changed.

League: Reflex Sim Racing

Motto: Daytona 24 Champions

Password: reflex

There will be a chat open in the Reflex Sim Racing Discord channel for all the trash talking. (See link below) If you don’t have Discord, you can talk trash in here too.

Hope to see you at the green flag!

https://discord.gg/tmbxXpNs

If anybody signed up last year and want to play again this year all you have to do is log into your account and you’re good to go. Daytona 500 starts @ 2:30 EST tomorrow.

Back