ARL Open Wheel Championship - cfawesome Wins Championship!!

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 217 comments
I will be late for this race tomorrow since I am doing another race before hand. Probably be there for the f1 part of the night.

I would be interested in joining for the RB ring tonight if possible!

I know it says 1st race/sf19, 2nd race merc does that continue to alternate making tonight SF19?

I would be interested in joining for the RB ring tonight if possible!

I know it says 1st race/sf19, 2nd race merc does that continue to alternate making tonight SF19?

No, that is just for how the night runs. The first race of the night is going to be the sf19 then the final race of the night is in the merc.

That is great band name...What Moby said!!!!

That's gonna be the name of my next band!

My friend and me have a little local punk/metal/rock band and we call ourselves "X's for Eyes". Since we are talking about fun band names.

My friend and me have a little local punk/metal/rock band and we call ourselves "X's for Eyes". Since we are talking about fun band names.

Thats awesome !! I do like that name, especially for the genre!!! If you have any stuff up i'd love to give it a listen!!

I have a new band that was supposed to start doing local bars this summer but things have been.... derailed by the circumstances. Luckily we still get acoustic distanced jams in the yard to fill the void! We are "Still Life and Street", named after an M.C. Escher woodcut.

I forgot...is X for hugs, or kisses...XOXO!!!:lol:

I forgot...is X for hugs, or kisses...XOXO!!!:lol:

Hahaha I believe X is for kiss. Lol

ours is kind of a inside dark humor joke between the members. If I can find any actual recordings I will post them up. I have some jam session stuff but its not with the band, just me and the guitarist and its not punk.

Hahaha I believe X is for kiss. Lol

ours is kind of a inside dark humor joke between the members. If I can find any actual recordings I will post them up. I have some jam session stuff but its not with the band, just me and the guitarist and its not punk.
I have some stuff out there, but too chicken **** to post it!!!

I have some stuff out there, but too chicken **** to post it!!!

I have a soundcloud profile that has my jam session stuff on it and some other things I made with a synth-looper. The jam session stuff as I said is just the guitarist and me and all we do is press the record button and make random **** up. Kind of to test/practice being creative. It's pretty rough sounding at times but I still put it up anyway.

I would be interested in hearing your stuff man!

I have a soundcloud profile that has my jam session stuff on it and some other things I made with a synth-looper. The jam session stuff as I said is just the guitarist and me and all we do is press the record button and make random **** up. Kind of to test/practice being creative. It's pretty rough sounding at times but I still put it up anyway.

I would be interested in hearing your stuff man!

I'd love to here either of your stuff, however unpolished :cheers::cheers:

everytime i came back into the room it showed cfawesome's car ghosted rolling down the track like he fell asleep behind the wheel, while entertaining, it did not seem to help my connection issues.... sorry about the mess, atleast it wasnt a carbon fiber mess strung out across all the track puncturing yalls tires....

full send.....

everytime i came back into the room it showed cfawesome's car ghosted rolling down the track like he fell asleep behind the wheel, while entertaining, it did not seem to help my connection issues.... sorry about the mess, atleast it wasnt a carbon fiber mess strung out across all the track puncturing yalls tires....

full send.....

we missed you...

Back