ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
Has anyone tried this? It looks like a fun way to learn some basic coding skills.

Has anyone tried this? It looks like a fun way to learn some basic coding skills.

I kind of want this

No FB for me either... I continue the ARL trend...lol. Anyway, here I am buying my first ever Ford. Good to put faces with names. See you on track! Dave (Kinetic-X11)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-195420.png
    Screenshot_20210621-195420.png
    391.9 KB · Views: 29
I have a $75 Visa gift card burning a hole in my pocket since Christmas. I've been saving it to put towards a set of load cell pedals but that RadioShack kit is soo tempting.
Load cell kit at radio shack? Whatcha talkn bout willis?

Canadian Bacon is Ham. Lol
It was a joke because it looks like bologna...butbif we want to be accurate :

The main difference between Canadian bacon versus ham is the part of the pig used to make the product. Ham comes from the pork hind leg whereas Canadian bacon comes from the back of the pig. Usually the brine of the Canadian bacon contains maple syrup while the brine of the ham may or may not include maple or honey

The main difference between Canadian bacon versus ham is the part of the pig used to make the product. Ham comes from the pork hind leg whereas Canadian bacon comes from the back of the pig. Usually the brine of the Canadian bacon contains maple syrup while the brine of the ham may or may not include maple or honey
Maple syrup or honey - trust me either option aint bad 😁

May or may not include it says. If the "may not include" part happens is it really Canadian?

Back