ARL SHENANIGANS

• Thread starter Jw_wk1010
  • 1,308 comments
I pull out the wheel last night finally, safe to say...I could be charged with 15 counts of manslaughter come race night! HOLY CRAP, wheel is dangerous!:boggled:

One thing to get in a habit of that I figured out the hard way, the first time you get on track after starting up your system, park your car and move your wheel lock to lock a few times and cycle gas and brake a few times.

I had one time I got on track for the first time and I’m like whoa this car is insane. Then I realized it was going full throttle with just a little input. So I guess the game has to learn the min and max of inputs.

I know this thread has pretty much been just COD but let's have some general shenanigans. Anyone courageous enough for a face reveal?! I'll show mine if you show yours!

My work profile picture

me.PNG

I just got a haircut and decided to succumb to the thinning spots. With it buzzed it all looks fine. I don't like it a lot but it's better than having an obvious thinning part showing the skin underneath. Gotta get some super-biotin or something :P Also, I forgot to comb my beard out but you get the idea.

20191210_200353[1].jpg

Here's a better one from this summer:
60513153_10156371509365197_2559786030081245184_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back