ARL Wednesday Nights - Gr4 Championship

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 7,278 comments
Getting ready for tokyo.
6999254704885629460_0.jpg

So can I come out of retirement and join gp4 before gp3 starts? If so I'd like wrx plz
GR4 (or GP4 as you refer to it) is a one make spec series. We all run the same car tuned the same way on racing hard tires. Scroll back a page or two to find out the car being used for the next 4 weeks/16 races. You are more than welcome to join.

Lmao thx for the generic ass robotrmessage lol too bad there's not a human posting these messages. Would of been a lot shorter to say " we all drive (blank group 4)". But I guess it's just as easy to read through countless posts of hyperbole until I see gr4 somewhere. I'm gonna call in the interns and we'll get the super computers up and running and start working our way through the data. If I'm not back in 15 minutes, JUST WAIT LONGER

I understand your trying to be professional. I can dig it. I wanna take the same approach so I'm not just gonna start READING things. I set up a meeting with a group of investors at 9am. Quick calculations put the cost of the data sifting and R&D at $90k. Professional.

I think he was just trying to give ya heads up not trying to be professional or a smart a$$ all the info for the series is in the first 3 post so no one has to read through the whole thread to find everything out I tried to make it as easy as possible.

Back